It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not one attack?? PLEASE :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Buck Division, THANK YOU BIG BOY!!!!! Appreciate the reply!

Sleep calls for sure...yes....but I've got one more post tonight...have a great evening, I will check in tomorrow as you have suggested.

Below, is a 'soon-to-be-printed' article in 'every' paper in the nation, because we are ASLEEP, as a nation!!!!!

My hope, and prayer, is for our safety....

Read the article AHEAD of time! "Editorials Welcome, ATS-ers"

===

Back to the Future! (a soon-to-be printed newspaper article...................from any city in America)

===

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE!!!!!!

“On__________, 20____ America was hit again!

After years and year’s debate on how to handle this inevitable event with open borders, disagreements from our leaders, and clear early warning signs, many directly from the terrorist’s mouth…see the attached home-made video on American soil from the month before…it appears we have dropped the ball…again!

We now know the death total is well over 5,000.

On the day after it happened...

President _________ commissioned a group of top philosophical, business and community leader to access ‘why.’

After much internal fighting and debate The _______ Commission decided to utilize a business process assessment tool popularized by a money-making machine, The Toyota Motor Company. The problem solving tool is called 5-Why. The tool’s basic premise is to ask ‘why’ at least five times, which for many decades have lead business leaders to the root cause of a number of issues.

Interestingly enough this tool is counter-intuitive. For example, if you were told that the reason the Jefferson Memorial building was decaying much more quickly than it should be…….and that the reason was because the lights were being turned on, you’d question that logic, wouldn’t you? But it’s true and here’s how the 5-Why gets you there.

Effect - Jefferson Memorial decaying prematurely.
Why? Building being washed to remove bird feces.
Why? Lots of birds coming to eat nats.
Why? Nats are plentiful.
Why? They are attracted to the light coming on early.
Root Cause-Turn on the lights later.

Less nats + less birds + less feces + less washing = longer lasting building.

So the reason the building was falling apart is the lights were turned on!

This same logic was applied to the latest terrorist attacks.

Effect – Over 5000 Americans died.
Why? Terrorists got close enough to kill.
Why? Terrorists went undetected and garnished killing devices.
Why? Terrorists blended in our population.
Why? Terrorists got across the border unimpeded.
Why? Border security had holes in it.
Why? Washington Leaders couldn’t compromise on a solution to protect it’s citizens.

Maybe now they will???

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hey OT,

You bring up a great point here, One that I missed as well as a lot of others here.
Terrorism is hard to define. In its broadest sense terrorism can be thought of as the use or threatened use of force against civilians designed to bring about political or social change. Moreover, while we think of terrorism as being both a political and irrational act (especially suicide terrorism), terrorism can also be thought of as a rational act conducted specifically because of the impact -- fear, confusion, submission -- it will have.

If terrorism is not "used" in a manner that keeps the public frightened, as in a baseball game or a train station, the public fears abade and life goes on as before. We become complacent.

It is very strange that things have been "quiet" and yeah, I agree that the increased security in the US has little to do with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bombs: The Silent Killer

Originally posted by OldThinker
IT SEEMS COMPLETELY IL-LOGICAL TO ME THAT NOT ONE BAD GUY, NOT ONE!!!...HAS FOUND SOME DYNAMITE OR SOME OTHER EXPLOSIVE AND WENT TO A BASEBALL GAME ENTRANCE OR A TRAIN STATION AND BLOWN HIMSELF UP!

Funny you should mention that, because I know of at least one case:

Oklahoma university suicide is confirmed terrorist event- Islamic connection- Channel 9 is source

I was so shocked at how that story was spiked that I did a series of podcasts about it:

Spike: The Oklahoma Suicide Bomber

Local stories like this one pop up now and then, get local coverage and occasional national mention, then quickly disappear down the memory hole without any follow-up.

Although I cannot prove it, I continue to suspect that news coverage of bona fide terrorist attacks in the U.S. is being deliberately suppressed and with the complicity of the national media outlets.

The reason? Terrorism only works if people know about it.

Take away their media spotlight and they have nothing.

At least, that's what I suspect.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Terrorism exists all around us. How does one define terrorist? If you ask
me the military are terrorists, those radical groups that love people fearing them are terrorists, drug cartels are terrorists and etc.

A terrorist is someone who intimidates people. The government for a fact uses terror and fear to intimidate their people into submission. There are terrorists all around us but the definition that is fed to the public is an Arab with explosives ready to take your freedoms.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
IT SEEMS COMPLETELY IL-LOGICAL TO ME THAT NOT ONE BAD GUY, NOT ONE!!!...HAS FOUND SOME DYNAMITE OR SOME OTHER EXPLOSIVE AND WENT TO A BASEBALL GAME ENTRANCE OR A TRAIN STATION AND BLOWN HIMSELF UP! How can this be explained?
? Not that many bad guys ?
? Are we that good ?

Well, several things come to mind. But let's look at your basic premises to get on the same page. You said:

First of all, I am a patriot and appreciate those that protect us...CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF, etc...

In a nutshell, CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF are both heroes and villains. If you own shares of the Fed and own our currency and issue it and rent it to the U.S. citizenry and impose fractional banking and turn $1 into $10 and charge interest on it and also own fannie mae and freddie mac...then CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF are your private army and they are YOUR hero, because they advance your capitalism at the cost of the citizenry. In other words, if you're part of the 1% that own 99% of everything, then CIA is your private mercenary army.

However, if you're a wage slave and NOT a capitalist (capitalists being the money-issuing class, those people who own and print and rent us THEIR currency) -- then it's not unlikely you might be offended at the genocide and wars and provocations (such as WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, WTC/911) the directorate of the CIA orchestrate in order to grow national debt and arms sales based on their gluttony to consume taxes imposed upon our labor NOT theirs.

Starting back in the '50s it was the CIA that tested biological warfare simulants by releasing them in the fog off San Francisco, by infecting mosquitoes in black rural populations in the south to contaminate the population, and by dropping lightbulbs filled with biological warfare simulants over subway gratings in NYC. This is the late '50s & early '60s. A few people died from these tests. Then they did it for real in Cuba and Angola ... as I say, if you are a private owner of the Fed, these things grow your portfolio.

Similarly, it has been the CIA acting as agents provocateur and following FED orders who have orchestrated about 30-50 coups and about 100 wars in order to enhance Fed-owned portfolios and military-industrial companies, such as Bechtel and Halliburton and Kelly, Brown & Root -- and I would venture, bin Laden Construction.

Therefore, it would most likely be the CIA that will blow up a stadium in China at the Olympics, or domestically a football game, or in Britain a soccer stadium.

Of course, there are CIA apologists like John Loftus, one of the most brilliant researchers of our time, to whom agents whistleblow all the time, so of course he has to be an apologist to some extent.

But, I am old school and feel CIA, FBI and so on must be completely disbanded, since as a rule they work for the currency-issuing class and AGAINST the wage slaves - domestically and internationally.

So if you're waiting for a stadium provocation on some pretense or another, be patient, it will arrive. Hopefully neither of us will be there at the time, regardless of our political views or team preferences.

If you will read the entirety of my thread upon which you recently commented that you like the way I think, you'll see the CIA was a joint Nazi/MI-6 venture from it's inception.

You see, it's a measure of your ability to love or to hate. Either you want the best for all people, or you don't. Can't have it both ways.

All the solutions are simple. All the problems are people brainwashed into worshipping intellectual constructions such as 'scarcity', 'peak oil', 'survival of the fittest' -- and all that lesser form of being.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The elites are too busy stopping their own assassinations.

Call it info from the ether but I know that there's an equally powerful opposition group to the ones that choreographed the stories we doubt.

There's videos on youtube that zero in on faces of the elite from angles and different modes like entertaining, working, playing etc. Looks like a primer for a major operation.
No text, narration or anything. Just a video that identifies the subjects and shows their faces in different ways.

Just try running a few names in the search bar of youtube.

In my opinion the NWO have been busy just stayin alive!

I just wish everyone could get along and talk this crap through but if my hunch is right then there are going to be interesting news items, many lone gunmans and grassy knowls over the next "term"

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yes if terrorists were really such a threat you would be having some form of terrorist attacks EVERY week, no matter what the goverment does to try and stop it.

What we have is the media and the goverment joining in on the "terror" part of it, by exaggerating everything to do with terrorism, making new rules over terrorism etc etc, in way that is a from of terrorism too.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is an interesting point that I really never engaged... thanks to the OP for putting this in my brain to be discussed amongst my friends.

You would imagine that they would have already thought about his and planted a few of these attacks and pasted it all over the media to further their cause. It seems as if this one would have been a lot simpler to accomplish and would make our plight in Iraq a bit more plausible. We have to assume they refrained from doing this and are taking the flak for a reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Watch "The Power of Nightmares" on google video. It's a three part BBC documentary detailing the rise of the Neoconservative movement and the Islamic Fundamentalist one.

The current Bush administration NEEDS the constant threat of terrorism to maintain order. It was one of Leo Strauss' biggest political ideas - impression onto your people that only the nation (America) can protect you from the threat (Terrorism).

In the 1980's the same exact situation happened, except Reagan was made to push the Soviet Union as a much bigger threat than it actually was. It's happening all over again, and no one seems to notice.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
if the USA was known to be 99% jewish it would be attacked like israel is.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The FBI put a report out every few months on terror attack and how many they have stopped the last one I read was a couple years ago and it has over 300 attacls listed has beening stopped before they could happen.

Also most of the “terrorist” that blow themselves up are not true terrorist. They are poor uneducated people that get talked into doing something by the true terrorist. The true terrorist never come out into the light and do what they talk about; they hide in caves and try to get others to do it for them. That’s hard to do in the states, most people here are not willing to go to that extreme.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Who needs dynamite? Three words: Boat, Propane tank, LNG tanker. Yes, I've often wondered since 9/11 how this hasn't happened. The security in this great nation of ours is lax to the extreme and it's beyond me how it hasn't, but it hasn't. Let's be thankful shall we?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yes good question by the OP
I often wondered why a variety of methods to terrorize the public have never been carried out. There would be many ways of causing widespread panic into the community but none have ever been used (or at least not made public).
You'd think that those from the government and in power, especially the ones who actually created the policies which made the terrorists so angry in the first place would be targeted constantly, yet they never are - unless you consider the (military grade) anthrax scare or the Pentagon attack to be good examples.
Things simply do not make sense - again.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be funny if the terrorists were starting forest fires and braking levees. If you buy a match or a shovel your a terrorist. Thats what the FEMA camps are for. With the gov always saying a suit case nuke is our main fear. How many have we caught coming in to the USA? zippo. If terrorists like stealing planes they should bring a suitcase nuke on board and detonate it. hell alls they have to do is sneak a suit case on board and sit down in there seat and pull the trigger when the plane takes off from a main airport. Thats 1,000,000 extremists blowing up all the country at once. Terrorists are fake or retarded.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i agree with you about governments suppressing information on bombings and other 'terrorist' related accidents.
after 9/11 people where afraid of terrorists attacks as they thought it was one of the first but whats not to say the government has just hushed it up before then. i mean covering up two planes hitting the two tallest towers in New York of all places isnt exactly easy to put a lid on.
i get that they dont want to cause mass hysteria but i would perfer to know whats happening then live in the dark.
i think terrorists attacks happen all the time but the governments kept it from the media and the public

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the main stream media terrorize the people of the united states every day. that is the goal. i have asked many people in so called high positions why we have not had a mall bombing or any other "small" act of terror on mainland united states and nobody can explain why. i live in arizona and i see the easy entry into our country and the lack of enforcement on the border. it is this way for a reason. if our border is wide open and we dont have terrorist acts every day then tell me why. it is for a reason. someone is pulling the strings on a global level.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So let me get this straight some of you think there has been attacks but the media / government have hid them from the public.

Use some critical thinking, we live in the era of the internet, news of attacks would get out whether they like it or not.

I read not to long ago the department of homeland security had up to that point only prosecuted 4 people for terrorism since 9/11 despite having 1000's of employees looking for would be terrorists. The conclusion is simple they are not here.

It's amazing some of you are so brainwashed by the media that terrorists are out to get us you are trying to rationalize why their has been no attacks. Instead ask yourself this what real evidence do you have their was even terrorists involved in 911?

The FBI does not want bin laden for 911 - read the 10 most wanted list - they don't have proof he was even involved. link

The media announced the names of the supposed hijackers the same day - but changed the names of two or three the next day - one the pilot of the plane that hit the pentagon was still alive flying a plane for some airline, so they changed the pilot to Hani Hanjour the flight school reject. If they really knew who the terrorists were how could they get the names wrong?

Look at the supposed confession video by bin laden shown shortly after 911 (the video known as Fat Bin Laden) link- you know the one they have never shown since because it is obvious the man in the video confessing is not bin laden. What about when Bin Laden denied responsibility for 911 on 9/16 and 9/28. Link Why would he deny if he was responsible? Ask yourself who had the motive to make this video.

Then there is all the recordings / videos from bin laden the last few years - the last video being the best example of fraud - the picture stoped during the portion of the audio that dated the recording as recent.

Of course the next question to ask yourself is why hasn't Bin laden been captured or killed and why did bush say recently he didnt even care about capturing him. Could it be it's good to have a boogy man out there to frighten the public so they can continue to attack the middle east?

The evidence clearly points to the threat from terrorism being way overblown. Even 23 yr veterans of the CIA are now writing as much in the Washington post link

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If an attack was what it took to invade Iraq, that's what it took. After switching oil trade from US dollars to the euro, Saddam sealed his fate.

Iran too will make the change. Why the threats to invade Iran? same as Iraq. I think the US hoped this would show an example of what will happen should OPEC trade in euros. Iran didn't blink. Now they are the threat.

Here's some sources
www.ratical.org...
www.feasta.org...

and about Iran specifically:
from source:
"The Iranians are about to commit an "offense" far greater than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro of Iraq’s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Numerous articles have revealed Pentagon planning for operations against Iran as early as 2005. While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse.

In 2005-2006, The Tehran government has a developed a plan to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades - using a euro-denominated international oil-trading mechanism. This means that without some form of US intervention, the euro is going to establish a firm foothold in the international oil trade. Given U.S. debt levels and the stated neoconservative project for U.S. global domination, Tehran's objective constitutes an obvious encroachment on U.S. dollar supremacy in the international oil market

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes...known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. . . No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

- James Madison, Political Observations, 1795..."

www.globalresearch.ca...

There is where the real terror lies. Not so abstract or illusive.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I've been saying this since 9/11.

Frequent small attacks is far more frightening than infrequent large ones. It makes no sense whatsoever. Any 'ol Joe Public can throw together some basic explosives.

Ok I'm about to get flamed.

But, I think that the war in afghanistan really did help break up the Taliban training grounds.

I know, why do they need training grounds, why couldn't it be just one hate filled crazy guy.

Well, this did happen in 1996 here in Atlanta. It didn't work though, thank goodness.

So there are two types of people who *might* blow up a stadium. Misanthropic anti-social survivalists with nothing else to do. And, children brainwashed with religion who are pawns being used in political maneuvres.

Now, for a while, we have disrupted some of the old training grounds, but this is a generational issue, so it's only a matter of years. At this point I believe that if israel were to attack iran, that we would see a wave of public bombings.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
" First of all, I am a patriot and appreciate those that protect us...CIA, FBI, NSA, ATF, etc... "

i will be happy to kidnap any american that comes into my country and tuture him or she, and then i can thank my KGB, FBI, CIA, NSA of my country, thats what your u.s.a is doing everyday to people.

u.s.a is a terriost country, 9/11 is inside job, where was your FBI, CIA, NSA on 9/11 ? i know where on airplane pressing button to blow up building 7 and twin towers.

i really hate when i hear this kind of cheap backward american post. are you people this stupid ?? whats wrong with you people don't you understand whats going on in your own goddam country ? do you need me from another country to tell you whats up ? are you stupid ?

good luck americans, 95 % of the world hates you now. you can thank Mr Bush, Clinten his ugly wife.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join