It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shannon REMINDS Gene Simmons to "pray to the demon gods"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I caught this many weeks back when the television was on in the background and spent hours tracking down the exact episode because I couldn't believe my ears, could I? Please check out this sixteen second video from the Family Jewels episode: Before the Flood Original Airing: 3/25/08. It is near the end when she walks him to the car as he leaves to drive to Las Vegas. I asked a sound engineer friend of mine to listen to it who said he heard what I heard - ? I offer it here on ATS for your opinions - and can only say if these words were truly spoken, that the masses are truly well, and I mean very well, hypnotized into a deep, deep slumber .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am a huge Kiss fan,and as you may or may not know,"The Demon" is Gene's Kiss persona.
She probably said this in reference to that fact.

Anyway,i think the only thing Gene Simmon's would pray too would be "The Almighty Dollar"!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As interesting as this could be, Im sure it is nothing more than Shannon being sarcastic to Gene. I can't see it as being anything more than that...sorry.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

what would the conspiracy be here? or im not sure what you are getting at?

everyone has a right to religion, if that actually is the case

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ahahaha, comeon, who cares? everyone has a right to pray to who or whatever they want.....

Are you really that surpries that Gene Simmons operates under an alternative lifestyle than you?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He also said "can we sacrifice these animals to Satan?" It was a JOKE. The humorless can put down the holy water and stakes.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What I'm surprised at is it was so smoothly put in and left at that - my point is that it ties into the rock and roll = homage to satanism. I'm aware of Gene's personna - and that part of all this NWO crap everywhere is sneaking in over and over so we all think it's sarcastic or 'just' their religion. It becomes blase - so we roll it off - which is perfect -

What if it wasn't sarcastic - what's the last thing you say to a loved one before they leave your for a time? God speed? Travel safely? I love you?

What if it's just another marker in how easy it is to let the idea of praying to a demon god (in return for mass wealth and fame - in reply to the comment on his greed, yes) -

If it is true she said this sincerely, for the record, I would also suggest they are being duped but that's another thread altogether -

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

point that ties rock n roll to homage satanism?

oh thats rich

there are tons of satanists then and the millions of satanists fans who are easily buying all into it

good lord

think outside the box

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by kshaund

point that ties rock n roll to homage satanism?

oh thats rich

there are tons of satanists then and the millions of satanists fans who are easily buying all into it

good lord

think outside the box

I live outside the box! ... and yes, that does mean there are millions of satanist fans easily buying into all of it -

I don't believe in satanism per se, but I believe people believe in it and it's an ugly perversion intentionally created to dupe all the kids - to keep their brains drained and numbed (only one of several tactics..)

That she casually lets these words roll of her lips to me is just another marker - and let's it just slide on by....

top topics

join