It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help with developing telekinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I've been trying to learn telekinesis, but i'm not having much success. Can anyone help me. Also, I may have made some psi balls (not sure) does anyone know what i should do with them after i've made them?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
come on people i want some help here

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
come on people i want some help here

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I don't know much about telekinesis, so I can't help you with that.

PSI balls are pretty easy to create, or atleast I find them easy to create. I do think that people who are more "energy sensitive" have an easier time creating them. What's hard in my opinion is creating strong PSI balls, which take lots of energy and concentration.

So it's all about concentration.

What can you do with them? You can pass them around in a group, making them grow to pretty huge proportions. You can throw them at people (not recommended). You can also use them for healing sort of, but not everybody can do this I think. Essentially the same energy that manifests as the PSI ball can be "injected" into people for healing purposes. On a lighter note you can scare the hell out of people who don't believe, by creating a PSI ball and letting them touch it or even passing it to them. This freaks skeptics out which is hilarious.

[edit on 17/7/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Telekinesis is a matter of the mind itself and you, your physical part, becoming part of it. I suggest you could ask some people with psychic powers themselves or people who has experience with psychic abilities (even though they can be hard to come by) and do some brain training. Psi balls are a great practice for this. I hope this helped!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by omg aliens are so real

Despite the massive financial incentives for anyone to demonstrate even the most cursory telekinetic ability, no-one ever has.

That should tell you that it is impossible. Belief in TK is irrational. Not one single person, even those who claim to be able to perform it, can demonstrate their abilities. It's just one more club for people to belong to to feel better.

Spend your time on something worth while - not this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OkamiZaku

Got any proof? What, you don't? You don't have any evidence for any of this? Wow! What a shocker!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is known that almost all spiritualist shamans, magicians, etc.. used to meditate and fast to increase their spiritual power...

Try fasting for a few days, eating nothing when you wake up in the morning until the dark.. do not stress yourself, learn to ease your mind, a little non-exhaustive jogging would help improve your blood circulation..

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Is that supposed to be saracasm or something? Because if it is not, good job fooling me. If it is, howeevr, I would like to say, what proof would there be? How can you support the ability of TK? You can't. The paranormal isn't like crytids or aliens where you simply must have reliable and supporting proof for such things. Of course, there are some exceptions to this, but either way, that's how it works. TK isn't like picking up a bookshelf with your brain and throwing it at someone with mass force or such. Just becuase YOU or NOBODY ELSE has done this before doesn't mean it's not possible. Again, no proof needed. Science is not alwyas the answer, believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OkamiZaku

What I meant is that these arts were mastered by ancient man, do what they did, read what they read, and you will reach your goal..

IT IS that simple,, but it will take a long time..

Again, forget the modern printed books you find in amazon.com or Barns n' Noble.. these kinds of powers can not be learned from such books

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im not sure if this is much help to you, but an old aquaintance of mine was quite committed to developing his TK abilities. So im more than happy to share what I observed.

In short: it is not moving the object itself you are to concentrate on, it is moving and manipulating the area around it, resulting in the object moving.

He often practiced this by taking a rectangular piece of paper, folding it in two and balancing it on a propped up paperclip or tooth pick, anything with a point, so that the paper is sitting freely without any resistance. Ensuring there is no wind or breeze (ie, open windows or fans), and ensuring you are not breathing on it or causing it to move by sudden movements with hands or arms, this should be a good tool to practice with.

good luck

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Secret

Well, yes, TK isn't like witchcraft, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

join