It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask George Knapp? Post yours now! ATS MIX Show 90

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Knapp,
In all your encounters with ufo's and your interviews, has anyone ever said what the alien views are on spirituality or thier view of a god?
Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Knapp,

I'm one of those who still seeks answers about whether or not to believe in ETs. The evidence I've seen on the internet and in books is sketchy at best but I do believe there are some stories, accounts and pictures that cannot be explained. Still, I continue seeking a "smoking gun" that will allow me to take the leap of faith into believing that ETs exist and/or they have visited Earth.

My questions for you are:

1. In your life and studies, what was the "smoking gun" that convinced you extraterrestrial life was real?

2. Can you point to a popular picture on the internet that you believe to be a real UFO, a real alien vehicle?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Do you think there is any remaining evidence (wreckage, not matter how small) that could be found in the Roswell crash area?.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Howdy George,

I would like to know if you were formally educated in Langley, Virginia by the C.I.A. ?

Also if you know about project Mockingbird, could you tell us how many news journalists are involved with it?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Reguards,
Titiorite

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A fellow named John Lear was a member of this site until recently. He made some really extraordinary claims about bases on the Moon, martian colonies already in existance, etc.
My question is do you know or know of this man and if so, what are/were your impressions of him?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sir would you look at the thread new proof on war on terror and put it into a understandable format? Its a true story with recordings from but not limited to ...
Steve Ahlbergs wife(special warfare tackticks for the navy)
Michal Chertofffs cousin(head of homeland security)
a son of the est friend of the king of dubai
the girl fronn the al qaeda message the days are pregnant..
proof of a american advertised a month before 9-11 while in germany(exactly a month before)
sliced open passport
mossad recording
and alot more
It could really help alot of people in this country and save my life.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What do you think of the crop circle phenomena? Do you think they might be created by aliens or beings from other dimensions?

P.S. I absolutely love C2C

[edit on 16-7-2008 by MissInformation]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is just a thank you to everyone that participated in posting questions for George Knapp. We just concluded our interview with him and he did not disappoint us! We tried to ask as many questions as we had time for, but of course couldn't ask them all, and we apologize to those that didn't get their question asked.

George did say that he enjoyed himself and looks forward to coming back again, as he has some tasty information that he's not disclosed publicly yet...

Thanks again folks for stepping up to the plate to make this a great interview!
This show will air on the 25th of July. Remember (and maybe bookmark) that all our shows can be accessed at this link;

ATS MIX Shows Page

Johnny

[edit on 7/16/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join