It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JibJab video Are you offended?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Here's the new JIBJAB Video that pokes fun of our election and candidates. Do you think anyone is going to be offended?

JIBJAB

*Edit spelling twice

*Edit Subject line

[edit on 7/16/2008 by darkelf]

Thats funny.No nobody should be offended by this.If it was one sided I could see how some may not like it but not offended.I love it thou.Go to their website and watch the one about the media thats very funny as well

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Here's the new JIBJAB Video that pokes fun of our election and candidates. Do you think anyone is going to be offended?

Who cares if people are offended or not?

When did this world devolve into a place where human beings are thought of as being so emotionally fragile that merely seeing something that displeases them is cause for alarm?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
great stuff.......more.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This version on youtube has a different ending.We should put our heads in it.
Do it.Do it NAOUGHW!

No I'm not offended by this,not even a little.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by tormentor]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
my favorite part was Hillary bashing bill for being with another woman

This is one of the best 'running themes' they have going. In the JIBJAB special features - Bill always gets caught with pretty girls by Hillary. She whacks him. He says 'whadido' ... Always great fun.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have been watching videos on there for years. They are great.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Offended? Their videos are hilarious and speak the truth.

As for this one, they are spot on. The election process has been a joke for decades. We have NO choice.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
if they are offended, they should move the heck out of the United States. it's freedom of expression. i'm going to quote Carlos Mencia here. Carlos says, (more or less. i'm paraphrasing) "nowhere in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, or Preamble does it cover 'oh you hurt my feelings.'"

also, "america is a game of tag. there's always someone whose 'IT'"

they can dish it but they can't take it? and at least they're not biased. they slam everyone on this one. so don't take it personally. if you don't like it, move to Mexico where they have no such freedoms.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think it is great, I always did like JibJab.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree that no one should be offended.

Let's face it, we have two bozos, one claiming to be this great american hero and the other claiming he's going to "change" everything.

I can't stand either one of them.
They are both full of sh**.

I am glad they have been called out. And don't get me started on that hillary either. What a buffoon she is.

I want a candidate that will include the words "screw israel" in his plan, and that man will get my vote. Until then, I'll be fighting the good fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join