It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Dando Retrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Jill Dando Retrial

Does anyone know why reporting of the Jill Dando retrial at the Old Bailey in London has gone silent? The opening day or few days made headlines in all the press and on BBC media, but Google has nothing since early June?

Spies? Terrorists? Police incompetence? Was she assassinated by the CIA or MI5?

:cool

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just for your information, My uncle ran a gun range in Olympia London which closed after Hungerford , He had barry try to join.
My uncle said , and in TV interviews , that Barry stated he was ex-SAS and had combat experience.
My uncle as a matter of course took him to the range , and give him a pistol. The guy didn't know what do do with it. I myself have fired various weapons from pistols to automatic rifles, both at the range when it was open and in Vegas ( at the lasvegasgunstore.com ) (great range) over the years, and even though I haven't had military training, I still know how to fire a gun. My uncle stated in his interviews that Barry was ( I love this saying) ' away with the fairies'...
My Uncle is an honest man who took safety at the range as priority, He said that Barry couldn't handle a gun to save his life.
So Dando was killed by who? Go figure.
And to be convicted by a 'grain' of gunpowder in his pocket. What a crock. IF the case of thoroughness the police would have found who broke into my garage, But because Dando was a 'public' figure they had to find the eveidence but come on , a grain, thats less evidence than me confessing yet it was enough to convict him. Ok so he had pictures and probable had a stalking crush on Dando. A lot of blokes probably did back then.

[edit on 16/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I always thought he was a patsy.
So, the questions remain - what was Dando apart from a news reader?
And what does it take to put a complete blackout on news reporting? - A 'D' Notice, which means that the police/secret services don't want anything in the public domain.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It was probably just another assassination to say to the people "look , guns are bad" so that they can have another gun amnesty so we , the people wouldn't have anything to use when the NWO take over. And who better than someone the public 'trusted' than a figurehead of J.Dando (off of crimewatch ) for those that don't know who she was ( crimewatch was aTV show that appealed to the public for information to catch criminals).
As for what My uncle said about him I think he was set up , coz to be honest he didn't sound (according to UNC) and/or look like he's a got a full ticket.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think most members of the public were puzzled by Jill Dandos death.Obviously because she was just a newsreader.The lone nutter/stalker explanation does'nt quite fit for some reason.The poster who spoke about his uncles knowledge of Barry is interesting but from his description he does sound like somebody with a personality disorder.Maybe the case is sub judicae at the moment and that's why we have'nt heard anything but you raise a good point poster.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Maybe Barry did have a personality disorder but I can't help but think if you liked someone enough to 'stalk' them surely you wouldn't want to kill them? You'd want them to be around as long as possible ..
Unless you realise that the only way to 'purge' your fixation is to take the person your fixated on out of the picture (i.e kill them) so you don't have to see them anymore?.
who knows ?.
. Barry maintains his innocence and its going to appeal court , we'll never know who did it and why, so there's no point speculating, its all just an interesting news story.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I heard that Barry George had an alibi who was a drug dealer and therefore he didn't want to go forward so he had a friend go alibi instead and that's why his alibi was flawed. Also heard that he was care in the community for years aka away with the fairyz!!

On the day it was reported or discussed in the area that an Eastern European Man had been linked as the assasin!

Go figure? Some story eh??

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Jill Dando=Princess Di Subsitute
Barry George,Barry Bulsara,Freddy M=Queen Subsitute
The sword of the four dragons crossed with winged angels if only my eyes could see before thee

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Barry's in the news again.This time his attention is on Sky news reporter Kay Burley who recently collapsed on air is taking a break.Personally ,I doubt Barry killed Jill Dando but this new development regarding Kay Burley is odd.Read on for details;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
wasnt she the host of crimewatch?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
wasnt she the host of crimewatch?

Don't know alienesque,i've hardly ever watched it Do you mean Jill Dando?Sorry,yes she was.Thta's why there were rumours Serbian gansters had executed as she was shot execution style according to forensics.

top topics

join