It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they starting to play the more than 1 alien race card via tv as some think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi all,i've been wondering if the ptb are planning to further"inform/update/scare" us again via tv as to the ufo situation/aliens ect versus us as we are now technologically etc, as many think they do.there are plenty of people who maintain that people like george lucas and spielberg know more than they say and i'm sure i read somewhere they had "official advisors" who helped "interpretation" so to say quietly behind the scenes.
//now my point being, anyone my age or older will remember a well known series, called V by Kenneth Johnson on tv in 83 in which aliens (human looking but actually reptilian)come to earth for our "help" and have other motives hidden behind their shiny facade,It was a very popular series at the time well i just wonder after ages of getting us into the idea of there being aliens visiting earth they are now going to feed us the "enemy of your enemy is your friend" pill which is a good way of missing the "oh and theres more than one set of aliens by the way" pill out completely. why?because V is coming back in a four hour special set 20 years after the original series.

"V: The Second Generation"

"Twenty years after their arrival on Earth, the Visitors have deeply entrenched themselves on the planet, enslaving the human race turning them into followers. The Resistance is losing the war with their alien masters until they gain a powerful and mysterious new ally."

whats the betting that the new ally is not a human one?
just wondered what people thought about it .anyway its a blast from the past with a possible "updated" message so to speak.
plus Jane Badler was hot, a good ass on a badass so to speak, did i mention Jane Badler was hot..................................

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Rowan73]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I used to watch "V" when I was a child. I thought it was pretty cool and Freddy Kruger was in it. But back then I had no ideas or infos about reptilians.

When I started my little research on that subject I recalled the TV show and it is pretty odd. Why reptilians, why not greys or some sort of different looking aliens?? I think the TV / movie technology / effects wasn't that good back then, so the couldn't showed some serious shapeshifting and the makers of the show decided to give them human masks ( You know when you like smack them the mask hanging off revealing the reptilian skin under it!)

I think humanity really needs help from outside. If nobody shows us the right way we are all doomed.

YEAH Jane Badler!!! When I saw her my little lizard started to shake rattle and roll!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
yep the effects werent brilliant but not as bad as to ruin it luckily but it was a tv series though and i remember a lot of those old 80's series used/had to reuse a lot of "stock effects footage" to come in under budget, Airwolf was the same.
most of the big films have had either the "grey" or the humanoid type of alien though apart from aliens and independence day. i dont remember any other where they were reptilian,Jane Badler was a cutie and what an attitude lol.
anyway the new powerfull allies might be the greys, thats what i'm wondering .

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
points at star trek , stargate sg1 / atlantis etc

besides if you look at the single aliens portrayed in each invividual film / tee vee proj - they are different

i do not see anything new here

infact it [ the new ` v` spin off if IMHO regurgitation of a 25 year old idea 0 cos the lazy numbnuts cannto be arsed to scrit something new

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
sorry to get off topic, but they really can't make good new TV shows or movies. Just spin offs, sequels or make a movie out of a tv show.
Got no more ideas, haa you coc aine hollywood junkies?!

top topics

join