It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory interview with Brooks Agnew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

www.coasttocoastam.com...
Bio
Rasied in Pasadena, California Dr. Brooks Agnew spent most of his youth hanging aroung Cal Tech and the folks who co-oped at Jet Propulsion Labs. He entered the Airforce in 1973 where he became an electronics engineer. After earning an honorable discharge he attended Brigham Young, Western Kentucky, and Tennessee Technological Universities. He has a bachelor's degree in Chemistry, a master's degree in statistics, and a PhD in physics.

He has published more than 100 articles and papers on subjects ranging from radiation spectroscopy to transdimensional movement through spacetime, and was a featured scientist in the 1997 Wendy Robbins documentary on HAARP, "Holes in Heaven." He currently is a consultant to the manufacturing industry where his designs have saved or provided more than a thousand jobs in two states. He holds multiple patents in chemistry. He also teaches mathematics at Gaston College in North Carolina. Dr. Agnew has recently co-authored a landmark publication on the creation of the earth, The Ark of Millions of Years.

Pretty Interesting Interview with George Noory: 11 parts
www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Also please include a linked source for any quoted material

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Great find. Listened to most of the interview, until the callers start (as I usually do with C2C). A lot of interesting points and theories. Doubt any of it will happen...that could just be me trying not to get my hopes up though.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hate to say but I am not sure this should be in the science and technology forum. As interesting as it was there was only a smattering of science at the start which was glassed over in preference for the far out interprestations of mayan calendars.

It really shouldn't be in here till he can get something scientific.

new topics

join