It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone selling realistic Bigfoot costume

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I found this auction while browsing ebay. I don't know if I can put the link in here, so if you do a search for BIGFOOT SASQUATCH SUIT COSTUME, you'' see it.

I wonder how many hoax photos will be made with this costume? Would someone pay $4,000 just to hoax a photo?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It had better be bullet proof, cause the first thing folks do when they see a Bigfoot is start shooting. Unless they're on foot in which case they run away. I was in a car and pushed the gas peddle to the floor and didn't slow down till I got to the next town.

If it's not bullet proof, it's an investment in death.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
It had better be bullet proof, cause the first thing folks do when they see a Bigfoot is start shooting. Unless they're on foot in which case they run away. I was in a car and pushed the gas peddle to the floor and didn't slow down till I got to the next town.

If it's not bullet proof, it's an investment in death.

LOL
That's funny, but true.
This kind of things kinda make me think that all of the Bigfoot "sightings" could be just a person in a costume playing a joke on people

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I was thinking more like someone would get a few people together and make a fake photo. I sure hope someone wouldn't put this on and go out and scare people.
I could see someone getting shot at if they did that.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How bout someone posts a link of this costume so we all can see it

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's the link. I wasn't sure I could post it.

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks guy......LOL they want that much for that horrible looking thing?Oh wow...I bet someone uses it for a fake video whoever the winning bid is.Yeah you can post links...just follow the ATS rules though.Good find though...what made u go looking for this?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It says in the description that the guy did use it to make a hoax video. If someone wanted to, I bet they could make a good hoax photo/video of it. The face looks weird, but with the right lighting, and head turned just the right way....hmmm...

I just accidentally found it while looking through ebay. I always look for weird things.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Are you kidding? I would pay $500 max for that
The only use for this could be to make a fake vid or pic. Or maybe a halloween costume, you can brag to your friends you have a $1,850 costume

[edit on 15-7-2008 by -GGCC-]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I found one here and they do have some others on ebay but they stink for like 70.00$.This one kinda is horrible also.

www.animalmakers.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Note the difference between this costume and Patty.

They had to use longer hair to maintain the illusion of it being a real creature. There would be no evidence of the sloping calf muscles, the glutes and hamstrings.

Though it's a good costume and would scare people on TV reality shows, they still can't apparently duplicate the Patterson suit / creature.

Good post.

new topics

top topics

join