It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King: Again? "Friday: UFO Evidence?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi.

I know Larry King just recently (within the last few days) had a show on ET/UFOs/etc.

On the site now I see tonight that Larry is interviewing Obama.

Wednesday: Venus Williams

Friday: UFO Evidence?

It's ridiculous how much it's on his show now. Quite awesome, actually.

edit for link: Larry King

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
your right we have a new episode coming up friday with air force testimony...

Larry you old dawg you! your gonna get things reved up before you pass on arent you?!

larrys questions as of late have been very good when interviewing guests, im proud of this guy for making an effort over and over and over again with ufo phenomena. cant wait to check it out, hopefully it will be a military case im not familiar with.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Don't forget, he also had a show about UFOs on the 4th of July. This will be the 3rd one this month!

(edit - I think this one is supposed to be a new one. I hear Stanton Friedman is going on.)

(edit again - here's where I heard about Stanton Friedman:
www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
On the CNN page given it kinda hints what it'll be about. I guess he has three former Air Force officers that will be there and talking about some sort of possibilty that UFO's are the reason US Defense Systems have been disabled or something like that. Hopefully i'll remember to catch it Friday, it sounds interesting.

I'm surprised Larry King has been talking about this subject so frequently seeing that normal news channels/programs just brush the subject off to talk about Bush/McCain/Clinton/Obabam/. I'm not complaining about the new popular topic though, i'm digging it

top topics

join