It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is EMP Attack Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A study warns of the 'clear and present danger' of an electromagnetic attack that could cripple the U.S.

there is a video on the comcast.net homepage
www.comcast.net...
very interesting how iran or anybody for that matter could fire a missile from a ship parked on the coast and send the entire u.s.a. back to the stone age.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

This would be one of the most devastating things you could do to a nation. I recently saw an E-surance commercial talking about how they save trees by not using paper. I couldn't stop thinking about how a lot of major corporations no longer have hard copies of documents. If all of their computers are irreversibly damaged then all their records are gone for good.

In the movie Fight Club, the main antagonist Tyler Durden attempts to destroy a major credit card company building, thereby erasing the debt record and setting everyone back to zero, causing total anarchy.

It would be impossible for a country to fight a war with an enemy when they have no control of their own citizens

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Duane Barry

unless the enemy was their citizens.
judging by the actions the united states has taken to erasing US citizens right and civil liberties i think the governments position is clear.

iran isnt setting off an EMP. but i wonder who would?

oh yeah how silly of me. my own government probably. and then they will be the only ones with working technology, isnt that cute.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Duh-the government members and their families live here too!!! You think they want to do that tom themselves, relatives and loved ones? Come on man, just how paranoid are you?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I had a vision or dream several times. I waas a cia mk ultral spie I hear the best in the world. When a EMP attack comes it will be the start of ww3. I thought it would strike israel or spain, the mediteranian. A USA jet crashed and sparks and electric charges flew everywhere. The first Time i had this vision was in 1999 while on the sea of galilee.

top topics

join