It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Alien Reality Check

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

It's a story line that goes back in time and in our present and involves Vampires being a hope for the human race in defending against the aliens (they aren't vampires in the classic evil undead sense) it's about misperception and fallen angels and the beings from the skies being the "evil angels" and those we assume are on the dark side not being so bad after all..being the real angels... it's biblical sci fi, with alot of alien arse kicking...

Mopusvindictus that sounds awesome!
I really like that idea.
Would love to see it as a live action though.
Maybe after the animation does well, a studio might pick it up!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AL(F)

Do you eat cats?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

I am. Angry because of the lack of a Statement of Accounts for my father a WW II Veteran Herbert Albert ALF. All my inquiry's regardind A.L.F. have resulted in the then Alien production company promoting the retail aspect, changing its name to AngryAlien productions. Got it. My financial debt to the State of Maine is used to persecute me. M.E.L.M.A.C. was a Maine Loan agency to whom I am still in debt. ALF is buried in Arlington National Cemetary. Check out the crossreferences with the last movie stuff. Project ALF. My father had a book Petals of Fire. The last eqyptian tomb had in it what. Petals of flowers. What is ALF. Do I know it better being an ALF then maybe, you ,due to my close affinity to my name. Google used to have an ALF vs BUSH web result, but it got blocked. Inquires welcome reconcilliation possible. A.L.F. the animal Liberation Front is a known terrorist organisation. Phonetically ALF as Aleph, or Alph and its derivations indicate a strange thread of corresponding results. I know its my mania, closed headinjury rediscovery of Self and all. Oh for the biblical, book issue, my father did his doctorate on the trinity of pyschology, his father before him a Jesuit priest, who fell in Love. His father the same, but a baptist in Poland celebrating 150 years of history, but adult baptism goes th the Roman Catholic Jesuits.. The fall of the Romanov era from the Alphonso Dynasty of Spain receiving Annastasia from Russia in Poland at the same time as my Great Grandfather Gottfriied ,was there baptizing and giving tracts of Land in what was to become Dakota to immigrants departing Europe fro the new opportunities. Was this the fall of Rome anov era . Just curious is anyone with me. what I am saying is true. I also can expose more conspiracy's and those of family too, but they are more comfortable in their abodes than I and don't desire the reality of change that I demand in order to overcome the present paradign. I'm convinced as long as I'n angry the Alien theory is on a go. If those who have wronged me, bring joy to my heart, it will no longer feel the pain of being left open awaiting Justice for the not yet ALPH -a. in hebrew Aleph the second book of Torah. What are the possibilities of all the above. over one thing a word. Mine is Scott Adam Alf. Cool Dude,peacnic, nature freak, Rainbow Wasichu Wican.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

no , and the TV character didn't either. remember, Lucky. I have a feline named little cat and a dog named outdoor. Remember also the definition of Alien. Historically it meant some one from another country, before from another planet. Paralell realities from Psycic response to reality. Threads seen and unseen. interpretted events,prophisied, was the ALF alien real or puppit,or midget. I think they only tell you who his voice belongs to. Linguistics,interpretation of reality biblical references to alien and stephen from revelations. Many things seem to have been derived out of South Dakota where the airforce was looking for the fallen " Russian Satelite" the day my dad showed me his fathers history in Faith South Dakota. Not far from the sitting bull memmorial,where they held a ghost dance, much to the upset of the Fed. I think the Alien thing is as real a possibility as is. Afterall we were Aliens to the Garden of Eden.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

no , and the TV character didn't either. remember, Lucky. I have a feline named little cat and a dog named outdoor. Remember also the definition of Alien. Historically it meant some one from another country, before from another planet. Paralell realities from Psycic response to reality. Threads seen and unseen. interpretted events,prophisied, was the ALF alien real or puppit,or midget. I think they only tell you who his voice belongs to. Linguistics,interpretation of reality biblical references to alien and stephen from revelations. Many things seem to have been derived out of South Dakota where the airforce was looking for the fallen " Russian Satelite" the day my dad showed me his fathers history in Faith South Dakota. Not far from the sitting bull memmorial,where they held a ghost dance, much to the upset of the Fed. I think the Alien thing is as real a possibility as is. Afterall we were Aliens to the Garden of Eden.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
Reality check:

There are no ets/aliens. No concrete proof to support that. So saying aliens are evil is a double unproveable.

Reality check:

The ancient texts are repleat with Star Gods, pictures abound of spacecraft and spacesuited "men," and the names often are similar (or even the same!) half a world apart.

You go ahead and believe that this is "primitive myth" (that being the "Party Line), but for those of us who think, it's pretty clear those "myths" were in tune with reality.

Watch Nassim Haramein ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and understand that if you do the math, if the Great Pyramid was built in 20 years, humans, with no breaks, would have to be placing one of those huge stones (accurate to absurd degrees) every five minutes!

Yeah. They were built with ramps and muscle power.

Again, your mind is horrifically closed or you have an interest in maintaining the Party Line. So... What's your interest?

[edit on 7/16/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Yeah. is it just my imagination or are all of the evil things we project onto "aliens" exactly the evils our own societies produce?

Hell, even innocent kids pull limbs off of insects for bored fun.

Thanks for drawing attention to that FINALLY!
I have such a huge problem with kids doing that, or anyone really.

They are living creatures, and so are WE! We're not all that superior, we've already almost killed this planet and probably will kill it, and they've been here longer...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have some issues with bringing up the statement that "kids pull legs off insects."

I say kids who were poorly loved do that. Those who received love and attention generally don't do that. It is a sign of sociopathic tendencies.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I have some issues with bringing up the statement that "kids pull legs off insects."

I say kids who were poorly loved do that. Those who received love and attention generally don't do that. It is a sign of sociopathic tendencies.

Not so. Killing/torturing animals for fun, yes. But insect torture is not a sign of sociopathic tendencies in children. Well...not a sign of abnormal tendencies. In a way, kids are naturally sociopaths because they are just learning to differentiate the world from themselves. The terrible twos is all about narcissism.

Ah. The miracle of life.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It isn't a case of demonizing what we don't understand, we have been warned by countless ancient cultures and religions in regards to these things.

I completely disagree. Demonizing is always due to a lack of understanding. We demonize belief systems we have little to know understanding of. We demonize animals that we have little to know understanding of. Look at what we did to the great white shark until we got a bigger picture of the animal's nature. Now we know that what we thought we knew about them is not really accurate. I could go on and on and on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join