It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Alien Reality Check

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Those old enough may even remember the old TV special that showcased it all (i.e. UFO CoverUp Live!)...back in the 80's...

Funny... The Terra Papers were written in the '70's. Perhaps Robert Morning Sky time traveled...?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
There are no humans alive immune to the mind control methods of the Greys. Fortunately, we are not all Human

GREAT POINT.

Luckily there are those that are impervious to attacks through the accelerated energy of being a HUE-MAN.

They can't hang with new prototypes, the energy configurations they can't keep up with.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by menguard]

Thanks, it's the tagline for an animated movie/ hopefully series i'm working on... (lol not the 3-6 after school kind of animation) avatars from the series too...

It's a story line that goes back in time and in our present and involves Vampires being a hope for the human race in defending against the aliens (they aren't vampires in the classic evil undead sense) it's about misperception and fallen angels and the beings from the skies being the "evil angels" and those we assume are on the dark side not being so bad after all..being the real angels... it's biblical sci fi, with alot of alien arse kicking...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Who knows what ancient cultures were referring to?

"I respect life, I despise the Greys I innately wish to see them dead, they are not just alien they are also evil, malevolent, disgusting soulless creatures

"Kill on sight is the only way to deal with them. "

Is self-negated.

Uhhh no it's not.

Maybe where your from souless entities count as life, not where i'm from k?

Asfar as i'm concerned they aren't alive in the same sense we are, they aren't "life" they were put here to tend to other races and rebelled when they discovered there was no greater reward for them, they aren't "alive" in the same sense we are, they lack an entire higher and more important aspect of themselves.

and... I'm not saying all extraterestrials, these and the ones they are in cahoots with/ have manipulated onto thier side/ made soulless also

surely there are others in our predicamnet out there...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
better safe than sorry, I always say...

I'm saying that at least there's a faction of aliens that are malevolent. Just look at what happened with Heaven's Gate.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
There are no humans alive immune to the mind control methods of the Greys. Fortunately, we are not all Human

GREAT POINT.

Luckily there are those that are impervious to attacks through the accelerated energy of being a HUE-MAN.

They can't hang with new prototypes, the energy configurations they can't keep up with.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by menguard]

You know what? I chuckled when I read that. I'm not making fun of you. Hey if you believe what you said then it's your choice.

But your post is funny nonetheless. Thank you for the enjoyment that I get from reading your post.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Shhmeat]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah. is it just my imagination or are all of the evil things we project onto "aliens" exactly the evils our own societies produce?

Hell, even innocent kids pull limbs off of insects for bored fun.

I couldn't have said it any better

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Spirituality aside, what we know about biological evolution, including the Neo-Panspermia Theories, and empires from our own history, indicates that action of the extra-terrestrials are completely congruent with their interests.

On the one hand they don't want us self-destructing because we are (a) relatives from some point of view, (b) uniquely fill the ecological niche of technology-using species with immune system adapted to planet Earth, (c) poential future tradin partners, (d) more of a threat to the environment and resources of this planet if we do self-destruct than if we progress.

On the other hand, most of them would only want to extend certain limited types of help, rather than handing over everything they know, because:
(e) we have not yet instituted trustworthy governments in many geographical areas (especially USA, China, Africa, Middle East); (f) we're a danger to ourselves largely because our technology had progressed faster than our social systems so we are already dealing with "future shock", (g) they may prefer to keep us quarantined on Earth rather than out in space competing for whatever resources space-faring civilizations consider scarce, (h) they want to maintain some technology advantage. (i) They are already annoyed that USA and certain other governments attempt to attack their aircraft. They probably view our air-space similar to how we view oceans and navigable waters - places where everybody should have a right to go as long as they don't misbehave. (j) They really don't care about us as individuals from a biological perspective (although perhaps from a spiritual perspective), anymore than we care about the stray cats and dogs that get mercy killings in our cities every week. (k) They are better off using us as wage-slaves by instituting a national/corporate social structure that allows them to control things behind the scenes in ways that the lowly human primates, who are adapted for social groups of about 200, can't keep track of. Then they can use "free markets" to concentrate wealth into the hands of their operatives, and when we finally get or create the technology to leave the planet most humans won't own anything and most won't even be aware of the full extent of extra-terrestrial infiltration.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Reality check:

There are no ets/aliens. No concrete proof to support that. So saying aliens are evil is a double unproveable.

Trying to make an unproveable unproveable is ridiculous. This is nothing more than a mind experiment.

There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs. There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs.There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs. Drum that into your head.... Drum that into your head....

There are no ETs. There are no ETs. There are no ETs. Drum that into your head..... Drum that into your head....
lalalala......

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
um.. i didnt read everything but if aliens do exist and actually did get rid of nuclear bombs. In my honest opinion they actually did us a huge favor, sure your going to say now we cant fight back but all we would really be doing is destroying ourselves and the earth using them. Its idiotic to even have nukes... i mean honestly wtf? anyway if they did that then we owe them because we would have eventually just destroyed ourselves. I dont see any evil in that one, also like someone said you see alot of videos and pics of supposed ufos n if they were real how come they were not abducted? or sexually abused aka probed and used for semen extract? lol either way whats going on in this world now is our faults we need to all wake up and realize we are all human and quit the idiotic divisions we so love to make between each other. Such as religion, race and class, im pretty sure if god does exist we are all his children so wtf? i hope one day this world will wake up because were on the wrong road with a dead end and going extremely fast.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Oh i'm sorry - this could be more relevant to the thread but i just couldn't let it go:

We know this because there is no nuclear threat anymore and the environment is just fine. The only people who don't know that are tree-hugging crazy liberals with their far left agenda.

I was actually paying attention until that part - at which point you may as well have said "We all know that when somebody takes your picture they steal your soul - and that travelling over 30 mph sucks the air from your very lungs". It's simply not true - We've noticed weather pattern changes even in Britain, and frankly you can only appreciate how much pollution does affect an area if you ride in a car straight from some rural area to a city (or even town) centre... *rant muffled*

As for the subject matter itself - yes, theres some plausibiltiy there, although i'm more likely to agree that this is a projection of the negative forces within our own society onto some external 'controller'. It bears all the hallmarks of the suspicions generally aimed at governments - and of course their old whipping boys 'the media'.

But then some would say that most religions bear resemblance to that as well. Maybe its something inescapable about the functioning of the human brain - like a form of our need to personify innanimate objects, whereupon we attribute general, faceless trends in society to some controlling entity.

(Before anyone starts, the last time I hugged a tree was when I was pulling its de-rooted carcass from the ground to make way for a fence, and I have all the liberal tendancies of a soggy wafer thrown repeatedly at a tortoise until it sticks)

edit: good ol' grammar (and i dont mean the old lady kind)

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ScriptKiddie]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Alleged Aliens Are Responsible For This....

Shut down nuclear missiles for periods at a time.

Showed abductees images of nuclear explosions.

Showed abductees images of natural catastrophe.

Warned about diminishing human sperm count.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

Your absolutely right, NO Human Being can do.
And therefore this is proof that Aliens do exist.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK

Well if they do exist and they're so concerned about this planet going kabloei, then, why:

Hiroshima getting nuked.

Nagasaki getting nuked.

Hundreds of nuclear tests being made.

You can watch Trinity the Atomic Bomb Movie and see how many they did. They recorded these tests. And guess what?

NO ALIENS RECORDED. So there you go. Proof that aliens don't exist.

It's clear in this thread that these aliens not only managed to shut down nuclear missiles, they managed to shut down people's brain as well.

I guess people are just too hyperactive in their imaginations or just too paranoid in the cold war and by some people today and they express it through making up alien beings trying to save/harm them just like little pre-pubescent kids imagining the boogey man in their closets or under their beds.

"The boogey man is going to get you!"

It's all in your head. It's all in your head. It's all in your head.

Drum that in your head. Drum that in your head. Drum that in your head. Dundundun. Dundundun. Dundundun.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shhmeat
Reality check:

There are no ets/aliens. No concrete proof to support that. So saying aliens are evil is a double unproveable.

Trying to make an unproveable unproveable is ridiculous. This is nothing more than a mind experiment.

There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs. There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs.There is no concrete proof of the existence of ETs. Drum that into your head.... Drum that into your head....

There are no ETs. There are no ETs. There are no ETs. Drum that into your head..... Drum that into your head....
lalalala......

But what about what that one guy said about evil, soulless aliens? Oh wait--that's not true, either.

You're right, it is unproven (I dunno about unproveable, but definitely unproven). And if some UFO and abduction reports are examples of legit interactions with a nonhuman intelligence, we still don't know if that species is alien. I've always said I'm an alien abductee, whatever that means. If it means literal aliens, fine. If it means mental delusions, fine. Cryptoterrestrials? Fine. Whatever it is, I've got the symptoms. Having a lifetime of sporadic experiences, alone and with witnesses, that has been unfolding intelligently, not abstract like a dream or delusion...My best guess is that I can rule out delusions finally. But I can't say they're aliens. I can see why people jump to that conclusion, though.

In any event, I don't think it matters where they're from (unless they are delusions.) If they've defeated space/time or even life/death barriers, it means we will do the same one day--and I highly doubt we'll still consider ourselves earthlings.

Where will we be from? We'll be from everywhere. Territorialism will make no sense. Trade will be unnecessary.

Or I'm completely wrong. You're right, it's unproven. What I just said at least makes sense, does it not? And so why is it that the story, the mythology, we've built up around this subject and some promote as actually, factually what's going on--9 times out of 10 is about malicious soul-dead aliens?

How are we the good guys in our own minds, when we create dictators and corporations that take pride in destroying us? We let that happen, it doesn't happen magically. Humans are us, there is no "them" and "us" unless WE let there be.

And frankly, as I'm sure most of you know, in America, we'll let a government run us into the ground as long as we have giant TVs that flash images at us that make us feel empowered. Everything is "My." My Space, My 9 News, My cable company--Oh man do I feel like part of the ownership society now! I can even vote off a singer on American Idol!

We watched TV, we worshiped TV, we were on TV, now we are TV. This is the trend. Soulless robots? Aliens? Evil?

WHO?!

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEAP STICK

I said ALLEGED. My point isn't to prove aliens exist, it's to show that these things we call "aliens" that are very real for the people here writing posts about them (whether they actually exist or not) are not evil based on accounts of 'em. Just based on what we project onto them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shhmeat

Again, none of this was meant to be the discussion here but if you wanna go that way--that none of this testimony adds up to anything but delusion--you'd better back it up with something other than repetition.

Unproven and untrue are different things.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScriptKiddie
Oh i'm sorry - this could be more relevant to the thread but i just couldn't let it go:

We know this because there is no nuclear threat anymore and the environment is just fine. The only people who don't know that are tree-hugging crazy liberals with their far left agenda.

I was actually paying attention until that part - at which point you may as well have said "We all know that when somebody takes your picture they steal your soul - and that travelling over 30 mph sucks the air from your very lungs". It's simply not true - We've noticed weather pattern changes even in Britain, and frankly you can only appreciate how much pollution does affect an area if you ride in a car straight from some rural area to a city (or even town) centre... *rant muffled*

[edit on 16-7-2008 by ScriptKiddie]

I think you took it the wrong way. I mean that in the 80's to be an environmentalist was to be degraded as a 'crazy leftist" and now that we can't ignore environmental collapse anymore, it's mainstream.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

my friends, don't you see that we are all aliens? what constitues an alien? a being from another time/space/universe? but doesnt it stand to reason that from an outside perspective lookin in, from the vastness of space that we are aliens, and as far as good and evil is concerned there is always good and always evil, the eternal paradox for one wouldnt exist without the other and for those who argue that there is no such thing as good and evil, look around you, can you not see it for your own eyes? good and evil is all around its the reason that theres light after the night that brave souls risk their lives to help others without a second thought, it is not to be fathomed using a "logical" mind for the simple reason that to risk ones own life for another is in "evolutionary terms" an illogical response to survival instincts, aliens, good and evil cannot be studied on proof or logic for these things belong to the vastness of the infinite and are beyond the thoughts of all but the greatest of thinkers to even consider to comprehend the true nature of. but do i doubt even their existence? absolutely not, as the late and great arthur c. clarke said- there are stranger things between heaven and earth than men can dream of. you know what, i think he was onto something there....
love and peace

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Funny... The Terra Papers were written in the '70's. Perhaps Robert Morning Sky time traveled...?

Or lied about when he wrote them?

I believe he didn't release them until around '95.
Can you find something to support an earlier publishing date, prior to the early 80's?

If so, then I'll gladly tip my hat and even throw some points on it, via an Applause.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shhmeat

I for one would like to welcome our New Overlords

But seriously.....

I believe the World will be destroyed by Nut-Jobs in the White
House way before we are taken over by Aliens.
Therefore the Biggest risk to Humanity is the White House as
opposed to an Alien Invasion from Planet-X

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

I am. Angry because of the lack of a Statement of Accounts for my father a WW II Veteran Herbert Albert ALF. All my inquiry's regardind A.L.F. have resulted in the then Alien production company promoting the retail aspect, changing its name to AngryAlien productions. Got it. My financial debt to the State of Maine is used to persecute me. M.E.L.M.A.C. was a Maine Loan agency to whom I am still in debt. ALF is buried in Arlington National Cemetary. Check out the crossreferences with the last movie stuff. Project ALF. My father had a book Petals of Fire. The last eqyptian tomb had in it what. Petals of flowers. What is ALF. Do I know it better being an ALF then maybe, you ,due to my close affinity to my name. Google used to have an ALF vs BUSH web result, but it got blocked. Inquires welcome reconcilliation possible. A.L.F. the animal Liberation Front is a known terrorist organisation. Phonetically ALF as Aleph, or Alph and its derivations indicate a strange thread of corresponding results. I know its my mania, closed headinjury rediscovery of Self and all. Oh for the biblical, book issue, my father did his doctorate on the trinity of pyschology, his father before him a Jesuit priest, who fell in Love. His father the same, but a baptist in Poland celebrating 150 years of history, but adult baptism goes th the Roman Catholic Jesuits.. The fall of the Romanov era from the Alphonso Dynasty of Spain receiving Annastasia from Russia in Poland at the same time as my Great Grandfather Gottfriied ,was there baptizing and giving tracts of Land in what was to become Dakota to immigrants departing Europe fro the new opportunities. Was this the fall of Rome anov era . Just curious is anyone with me. what I am saying is true. I also can expose more conspiracy's and those of family too, but they are more comfortable in their abodes than I and don't desire the reality of change that I demand in order to overcome the present paradign. I'm convinced as long as I'n angry the Alien theory is on a go. If those who have wronged me, bring joy to my heart, it will no longer feel the pain of being left open awaiting Justice for the not yet ALPH -a. in hebrew Aleph the second book of Torah. What are the possibilities of all the above. over one thing a word. Mine is Scott Adam Alf. Cool Dude,peacnic, nature freak, Rainbow Wasichu Wican.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join