It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Alien Reality Check

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Possibly, or they could be globally nationalistic conquerers like Klingons.
We're really shooting in the dark when it comes to guessing their intentions.
And, when people are faced with the unknown, historically it takes the face of being "EVIL"...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gazrok]

Precisely. We, as humans, tend to demonize that which we understand not. It's unfortunate, but it's all too common.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Now, the fact that they haven't colonized us yet, ...

Are you so certain...

I recommend reading The Terra Papers (link in my sig).

Understand before you do that when *I* read them for the first time, I began as an "alien agnostic." So in the first pages, I nearly rolled my eyes and moved on to something else - because it seemed like so much bad scifi.

But because the back story was that in 1947 a UFO crashed and a number of Hopi arrived first, rescuing a "blue" named Bek'Ti before the military showed up, nursing him back to health, and in return for the kindness, Bek'Ti gave them the history of our planet (via holographic scenes and so on), I kept reading.

I was curious what the point was, anyway.

When I got to page 45ish, things began to fit in with (and explain!!!) what I knew. And by the end I was literally shaking from a radical paradigm shift.

At this point, I know they are here and amongst us.

Have a look. [smile]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've seen the Terra papers, and enough to realize that they appear to be a revamped version of the "Yellow Book" story first put forth by the Aviary group, right down to the holographic records, etc.

Those old enough may even remember the old TV special that showcased it all (i.e. UFO CoverUp Live!)...back in the 80's...

Our civilization hasn't changed enough to reflect a colonization effort, and I feel pretty confident that an advanced species wouldn't need subterfuge to do so.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would like to point out that not all electrical storms or thunderclouds are just temperature differential but actual space vehicles entering our atmosphere and duking it out. In the cloud cover. Saw this in 2005, fire in the sky indeed.

Some weather conditions just might be ufo's from above, using weather distractions as a cover front to block the action from being seen.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In addition, since disclosures have told accounts of us firing on et crafts, without retaliation despite obviously advanced technology, this suggests instead an enormous patience with us that our leaders certainly havn't warranted. I actually tend to believe that negative encounters are mostly created by our shadow programs, or perhaps jointly with a few kidnapped ets or rogues.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Technologically we are where ATLANTIS left off, behind the scenes we have plenty of E.T. WEAPONERY.

Hell we are aliens, not only to our land but to ourselves, nice to see our cousins are helping out where they can.

Some alien crafts are shot down by underground technologies, I know everybody has seen the NASA video with a lazer beam targeted at an (unconventional aircraft) just above our Earth. The ufo takes off.

There is some territorial issues here, Now Tesla gave our government some wonderful hidden technology. Not by purpose but by the intelligence network. He was going to give it to the common people.

Einstein went with the government and got put into the history books by scholars, TESLA DIDN'T he got the shaft and no mention of his name really in our science books at school.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would like to point out that not all electrical storms or thunderclouds are just temperature differential but actual space vehicles entering our atmosphere and duking it out. In the cloud cover. Saw this in 2005, fire in the sky indeed.

Some weather conditions just might be ufo's from above, using weather distractions as a cover front to block the action from being seen.

I'll bet you a thousand dollars you didn't see that.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

I will bet you a thousand dollars I did, I was being informed of the scenario when I noticed something odd of the incident.

Not everything is as casual as we would like to believe.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni

I'll bet you a thousand dollars you didn't see that.

haha. how about 1162 ATS Points? Its like real money but not!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I will bet you a thousand dollars I did, I was being informed of the scenario when I noticed something odd of the incident.

Not everything is as casual as we would like to believe.

So somehow--perhaps through The Powers of Greer [TM], one never knows--You saw through the advanced alien cloaking technology they've been using for untold years and witnessed a dog fight?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There cloaking technology is nothing compared to a trained eye and constant updates by space guides just about what you are seeing taking place in this dimensional overlay.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There cloaking technology is nothing compared to a trained eye and constant updates by space guides just about what you are seeing taking place in this dimensional overlay.

I stand by my thousand dollar challenge.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Why don't your alien guides let you photograph them or video tape them?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The truth is I wouldn't need to I know they exist, but for others that claim is non-existant inless experienced, and I know I have been on both sides when I was younger.

Its funny all the little things you forget.

Everybody is from somewhere, where that somewhere is could be many places, when seen from a different angle of perception.

The truth is they are more existant in ourselves then anything, and many lives in other places help rehash the makeup of what you know.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"Don't let me slip, cuz if I slip then I've slipped and I'm slippin."

Dr. Dre said that. He was so very right.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It isn't a case of demonizing what we don't understand, we have been warned by countless ancient cultures and religions in regards to these things.

And that aside, I don't understand dolphins, but I love them I am repulsed by many insects yet fascinated by them, as a species many of us if not all of us constantly seek to discover new life, we are on Mars doing so right now

The statement "we demonize what we do not understand" is basically love speak and that kind of talk is always critical of humans as a whole, a mindset that is utopian and imho unrealistic in life.

I trust my senses, I respect life, I despise the Greys I innately wish to see them dead, they are not just alien they are also evil, malevolent, disgusting soulless creatures

Kill on sight is the only way to deal with them.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There are no humans alive immune to the mind control methods of the Greys. Fortunately, we are not all Human

GREAT POINT.

Luckily there are those that are impervious to attacks through the accelerated energy of being a HUE-MAN.

They can't hang with new prototypes, the energy configurations they can't keep up with.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well I dont know if you can classify a race as good or evil, because theres always gonna be both, you know, and on those grounds Id say that there are aliens here for good purposes, and as for abductions, I believe the government are carrying out abductions as an alien fear mongering technique, with back engineered tech, to make us fear the aliens, but hey thats just a gues based on what I know, so dont flame me^^

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Who knows what ancient cultures were referring to?

"I respect life, I despise the Greys I innately wish to see them dead, they are not just alien they are also evil, malevolent, disgusting soulless creatures

"Kill on sight is the only way to deal with them. "

Is self-negated.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join