It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Guantanamo video released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Lol, obviously your dodgeing my question. Btw, you just had more than one question in your sentance, is this a double standard (see spinning is easy).

Yeah, you got it all figured out.

You said I did not answer one of your questions, so please give it to me without an entire page of dribble. Just simply ask your question. Is that so hard? Your previous post was way to long filled with numberous quotes and multiple questions some of which where rhetorical. How in the hell am I supposed to sort through all that babble?

So again, I will gladly answer your question if you would only give me a simple post with a single sentence containing the question. Is this to hard for you to accomplish? Good grief!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Yeah, you got it all figured out.

You said I did not answer one of your questions, so please give it to me without an entire page of dribble. Just simply ask your question. Is that so hard? Your previous post was way to long filled with numberous quotes and multiple questions some of which where rhetorical. How in the hell am I supposed to sort through all that babble?

So again, I will gladly answer your question if you would only give me a simple post with a single sentence containing the question. Is this to hard for you to accomplish? Good grief!

No, wrong, I did not say "You did not answer one of my questions", you said that, not me, don't be a liar.

Also, I did not want you to just answer questions, but comment back on the points I made.

IT'S THREE QUOTES! There were maybe, maybe two questions, are you so dense, ignorant and stupid that you can't attack or question them (I dson't think you are but...) I brought up points which not person in there right mind would question, which is one major reason why you decide to dodge them because you just wanna fight and call people names, your a troll and have no basis or logic to your claims, mine are based on logic, morality and common sense.

Are you going to continue to obfuscate and dodge the actual tough points and questions? Or are you going to continue to lie and act like a wuss by saying "It's too hard to read all that you wrote, can you put it in baby launguage so i can understand? Wah, wah, wah!" Cause that's essentially what you are saying, but honestly I don't think you're that dumb, I'm pretty sure you have the ability to respond to my points and questions, but if you did, it would be showing your true colors which are anything but red, white and blue, they're black, just like the hearts of the people you support (the marxist/communists, which I've brought up several times, yet you continue to not deny that accusation, your silence speaks loadly).

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

No, wrong, I did not say "You did not answer one of my questions", you said that, not me, don't be a liar.

Umm.....I never lie. Go look at your previous post. You said:

Lol, obviously your dodgeing my question

Umm....perhaps I don't understand english but that means one question. So who is being disingenuous now?

So please tell me your question. I am asking you nicely so there is no need for you to spew insults. I realize you think people who disagree with you are trolls but try to put your hatred and bias behind you and spit it out already. You are really beginning to bore me.
Again, please tell me your question. Simple!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Wow, simply just WOW!
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the one, the only, Bill O' Rielly.

You quoted a typo genius, but of course you know that, ya know, scratch the Bill O' Rielly name, I'm going to start calling you Spiderman, you are the master of spinning dude, you take itsy bitsy things (like typos) and twist them around and spin them so that you can continue to obfuscate and try and validate a lie.

The truth is, you started asking for one question before that post I made about you responding to questions and points.

You spun that one too. What is up with you spinning things? Seriously, I've brought up valid points, and a good question that I will not post agian (i've posted it three times now), yet you continue to dodge it.

So since you obviously can't answer something that simple, I'll try to make it a little easier for ya.

Here's my question.

1.Are you a Marxist and orcommunist and and do you support the Communism going on in this country supported by this and every other administration that has pushed this agenda forward.

And if you have the brains, I'd like to ask one more.

2.Do you believe the government should rule the poeple, or should the government be ruled by the people?

THere ya go, sense you can't handle anything more complex hopefully you are able to anser those two simple questions.

Here is my stance on those two questions.

1. I do not support this or any other administration that has legistlated our freedoms aways as the current administrations have.

2. I believe that people should rule over the government, marxism and communism is not any way to support a people. Government is not God.

One more question though, do you get paid to be on this site?

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You quoted a typo genius, but of course you know that

How am I supposed to know that? Am I a mind reader?

Since you are such a genius, how am I supposed to know you meant plural instead of singular?

1.Are you a Marxist and orcommunist

No, are you?

and and do you support the Communism going on in this country supported by this and every other administration that has pushed this agenda forward.

I don't accept the premise of your question because I don't see communism going on.

With that attitude I should not answer any more of your dumb questions.
Are these supposed to be your hard hitting questions?
I think a sixth grader could come up with them.

2.Do you believe the government should rule the poeple, or should the government be ruled by the people?

Govenment should be ruled by the people.

Now was that so difficult? That's all you had to do to begin with and we could have avoided all your other babble and dribble.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

1.Are you a Marxist and orcommunist

No, are you?

YOu obviously don't read all the posts, i stated previously in that post what my beliefs were concerning that question because I knew you would say that exact sentence that you said (I guess I'm a mind reader eh?).

and and do you support the Communism going on in this country supported by this and every other administration that has pushed this agenda forward.

I don't accept the premise of your question because I don't see communism going on.

Then you need glasses dude, seriously, we have "free speach zones" now, we have REX84, it's either communism or totaltarianism.

With that attitude I should not answer any more of your dumb questions.
Are these supposed to be your hard hitting questions?
I think a sixth grader could come up with them.

No, if you read my post completely you would know that, I gave you some simple easy ones which you didn't even answer one of them, one of the more important ones.

Govenment should be ruled by the people.

Then why do you oppose those who believe that?

Now was that so difficult? That's all you had to do to begin with and we could have avoided all your other babble and dribble.

All the other stuff was not babble or dribble as you put it, they were valid points and questions which you still have'nt answered. If you are so right in what you believe, think, are, then why not answer the questions i previously asked and respond to the points I previously made?
Are you afraid of people finding out the truth about you?

You still didn't answer this one question so I'll ask it agian since obviously it takes two or three times to get an answer from you.

Do you get paid to be on this site?

Personally I find it odd that you avoided such a simple question that you could easily ridicule, seein as how that is your personality, to ridicule those who you disagree with instead of asking them tough questions about there beliefs (I only attack your attacks that you have made on other people and myself).

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Are you afraid of people finding out the truth about you?

Oh, I'm terrified.
/sarcasm
I am an open book and hiding nothing.

Do you get paid to be on this site?

What sort of a dumb question is this?
Yes, I'm a paid disinfo agent getting paid via your tax dollars. /sarcasm
Some people might actually have a different opinion than you and not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So in response, allow me just to state that ignorance is no defense; meaning that you have no valid point.

This kid is a terrorist. When you kill soldiers and are captured, you become a POW meaning that you are subject to interrogation. Offering a prisoner a hamburger is really good treatment especially because any western prisoner of war, be they American, French, British, whoever, any POW in a foreign country is subject to much worse fates. POWs in Guantanamo Bay were in a dessert in Iraq. They are better off in Guantanamo. They have better food, better medical care and to be honest live better than some people in the United States do. Many people in the West seem to forget what torture really is. The way I know this enemy combatant, because thats what he is a combatant, wasn’t seriously tortured is because he was sitting and crying. If he had been tortured, he wouldn’t have been able to sit and he would be too bad off to cry.

Also before you start saying that the United States is “doing the EXACT SAME THING AS THE TERRORIST COUNTRIES!?!?!?!?!” lets clarify what other Western Countries have done.

Last I recall, British soldiers beat up Iraqi children who throw rocks link below:
www.youtube.com...

Also the French have a lot to answer for as well. Does the name Operation Turquoise ring any bells with anyone. If it doesn't allow me to inform you. Operation Turquoise was France getting their dictator out of Rwanda before anyone could prosecute him for starting the Hutu-Tutsi genocide that would kill 800,000 before it finally ended. The French investigation OF THEMSELVES blamed the UN for the entire thing however the Rwandan people quote a 1994 telephone conversation between French officials selling weapons to a Rwandan Leader where the French politely asked these murderers not to kill the Tutsi on camera because it looked bad on camera. I believe the quote was something to the effect of "Kill them, just not on camera." It is also note worthy that the French refused to evacuate Tutsi employees of the FRENCH embassy in Kigali. Thought I would point out that not all of those employees are accounted for after the genocide either.
Another thing I would like to mention is that France is an extremely racist. France maintains a number of "Les cités" build specifically to hold disfranchised people from France’s former North African colonies, mainly Arabs and Muslims.
A quote from global research: "In its annual report in April 2005, Amnesty International have criticized the “impunity” provided to police and police violent treatments of youth from North African origins during the provocative identity checks. In fact, an Arab or an African man has no right to look a policeman in the face during this deliberate and daily racism faced by young people of colour."

Links for this:
www.independent.co.uk...
www.wsws.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...

Germany is in a whole different situation. They can't even control human trafficking in their own country! Not to mention its common knowledge that Germany has a history of human rights violations.

Links:
gvnet.com...

Let me also say that at fifteen years old, you understand what it means to be in a WARzone. You understand that a grenade KILLS people. If a sixteen year old kills someone drunk driving, THEY go to trial. Blowing up a soldier in a field of battle, makes you a POW.
Also for anyone who wants to use the Geneva Convention line. True torture is illegal, so are child soldiers.

I’ll end this post here I hope list clears up some points.

-Verum

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Your right,Bin Laden is dead and has been so for some time now!His 1st video after 9/11 showed him saying he had nothing to do with that attack,of course the puppet string pullers made a vid of him later saying he did.
Now if he was alive I am damm sure he would tell the world yet again he had nothing to do with the attacks that day and that person on that vid is an imposter.Of course he isnt alive so cant say anything.thus making him the perfect monster to scare the public with.
Wouldnt surprise me if his body is deep frozen ready to be heated to room temp at a later date and found in Iran
Or perhaps the CIA agent sent out to get him did come back with his head as requested by draft dodger and those sick liars have an amusing paper weight in the Skull n Bones smoking room.
As for Iran and gods children!We are being fed BS by our piss poor media.Too many times I see that *wipe them off the map*comment rather than the regime change he was implying!we talk about regime change there all the time,and that nasty crippled ex airman Macain even sung a pathetic song about bombing Iran.you would think a Nam Vet would know better!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join