It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostbusters 3: The video game. Dan Aykroyd at comic con!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So the cast of Ghostbusters got too old, and Bill Murray refused to make another movie. Solution? Ghostbusters 3 as a video game. couldn't get anymore lame. I want a MOVIE!!! not a video game damn! Anyway, I'm going to the comic con and i'm going to see Danny and Ernie and see what the big deal is about this video game. Bill Murray refused to voice. what an a@@!

This is what it says.

1:45-2:45 Ghostbusters: The Video Game— Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and panelists from Sierra Entertainment and Sony Pictures Consumer Products discuss the eagerly anticipated Ghostbusters: The Video Game, due out this October. The panel focuses on what it takes to bring fans the next chapter in the Ghostbusters universe, including working with the original cast members and Sony Pictures Consumer Products to create a completely true and faithful interactive ghostbusting experience. Room 6B

And if I get to talk to Aykroyd I will ask him if he posts here. I know he does, but refuses to come out in public. Dan, if you're reading this. Man, you did a Blues Brothers 2000..why not a ghostbusters 3?

Jedimiller.

new topics

join