It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Guilt Trick Technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
While driving around me and my buddy got on the discussion of saying odd or funny things to police officers that pull you over for dumb reasons. It was at this time that I came up with the guilt trip idea. The next time you see 'unlawful' police activities, or are stopped for something dumb, thank the officer for his/her cooperation and tell them to continue upholding that constitution. I got the chance to do this myself and the results were strange, the police officer actually apologized for stopping my buddy for a 'seatbelt check'. The reason I feel it was unnessicary for him to stop us, is because A. the police officer was behind us, how could he see our seatbelts? and B. my buddy has bright yellow seatbelt covers that are so bright against the seatbelt you could see them from space. Anyway, to get back to my point, the reaction from the police officer was priceless, he seemed to act as if he felt guilty about something and the look on his face gave it away 10 times over. So the next time you pull up to that illegal checkpoint, get searched without a warrent, make sure to thank the officer for doing thier duty to uphold our rights as americans. It wouldnt hurt to remind them that they, themselves, are in fact americans too.

join