It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Nibiru Inbound

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006
3600 years, 50,000 years, 100,000 years doesnt matter Earth is 4-5 billion years old the planet if it exists has been here numerous times and here we still are.

Lets say the thing only comes every 100,000 years their would be way to many mass extinction type events for intelligent life to arise and evolve.

A little common sense.

Hence the theory of the ancient astronaut, genetically engineered, we are aliens etc etc etc . take your pick. The history of Ancient Earth is a mystery in its own. Who are we to trust conventional theories , when alot in the past remains unproven, and is mostly speculative.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
Sci fi films , no i dont really watch any sci fi films. You sound like an american idol text voter though....

Lol, out of target: anyway, funny response.
Im european and i am an astronomer: and i've posed you a question, mate: soooooo, shall we wait until 2012 or you are able to tell me where is located this planet NOW? C O O R D I N A T E S

[edit on 21/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
2012 will make no difference if it doesnt come then Nancy and the others will say the NWO brainwashed the Zeta reticuli she was communicating with thus getting the wrong year.

But she has the right year now from another alien this time a reptoid!! Buy her next book to find out!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

2002MS4 17:45 –09:53 20.4 HIPO/BLUE, RED, FC/CAM. Post some pictures when you find the coordinates .. thanks mr astronomer!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Ah the Kuiper Belt? Thank you. Did you make a copy and paste or you just choose some random coordinates may i ask?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

EH... these are the co ordiantes for where nibiru was last SEEN . Check it out and get back to me
. they are random coordinates of course..

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast

EH... these are the co ordiantes for where nibiru was last SEEN . Check it out and get back to me
. they are random coordinates of course..

ANOTHER thing that i hate about NIBIRU... people tell stories and describe it as if it was a spacecraft: BUT is this one a planet or is it NOT? Because to claim "last time has been spotted there" makes me
1) Laugh
2) Think that if is a planet then is a very strange one:
it appears then vanishes, it has to be a very STRANGE planet this one. "Last time it has been spotted there" as if it was some UFO. HEY!!!! Does this planet makes some orbit or does it travels randomly throught our solar system? Because you have to choose one of the three:

1) Its a planet then you MUST be able to provide the present coordinates not the crap provided before
2) Its NOT a planet.
3)It does not exist

[edit on 22/7/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do any of you remember back in 1994 when in July an asteroid impacted Jupiter? There was a wide spread belief (in conspiracy circles) that the asteroid was a reptilian spaceship headed to earth to destroy us. Apparently the friendly aliens (I think it was the Nordics?) saved us by sucking the ship into Jupiter.

Planet X – Nibiru – 2012 is just the next BS conspiracy made up by the same damn people. Nothing concerning reptilian aliens will ever happen. It’s just complete and utter BS.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Jupiter kill off a lot of in coming comets and asteroids because it so big the gravity sucks them in break them up into bits.

It's said that it has saved earth and other planets many times.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Do any of you remember back in 1994 when in July an asteroid impacted Jupiter? There was a wide spread belief (in conspiracy circles) that the asteroid was a reptilian spaceship headed to earth to destroy us. Apparently the friendly aliens (I think it was the Nordics?) saved us by sucking the ship into Jupiter.

Planet X – Nibiru – 2012 is just the next BS conspiracy made up by the same damn people. Nothing concerning reptilian aliens will ever happen. It’s just complete and utter BS.

Is that a fact ! who can tell for sure. Ouer hunch and common sence lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
ya quite possible hopefully the aliens or some sort of aliens will help save us..

video was kinda stupid but then again the girl looks like an alien (freaked me out lol)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If you knew anything about Nibiru speculation you would know that it is approaching the southern pole of our planet. The only way it can be viewed at this time is , by using the South pole Telescope, no other observatories in the world , could spot it , due to the angle that it is approaching.

If you knew anything about observational astronomy, you would realise that the statement quoted above is BS.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Mogget]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
simply put visit www.nasa.gov and search for 2003UB313. Easy enough

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Ahh.... Eris the dwarf planet...

Nibiru is supposed to be a large planet on a highly elliptical orbit with a period or 3600 years, which comes onto the inner solar system and will disrupt Earth in 2003 (the original claim) or 2012 (the current claim). Eris is a dwarf planet (smaller than the Moon) with a period of 557 years, currently far beyond Neptune or Pluto at a distance of about 10 billion miles. Its orbit will never bring it in to the inner solar system; the closest it will come, in 2255, is about 4 billion miles. Eris does not match the fictional object Nibiru in distance, orbit, size, or any other property, and it does not threaten Earth in any way.
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Eris has nothing to do with the supposed Nibiru claim.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Ahh.... Eris the dwarf planet...

Nibiru is supposed to be a large planet on a highly elliptical orbit with a period or 3600 years, which comes onto the inner solar system and will disrupt Earth in 2003 (the original claim) or 2012 (the current claim). Eris is a dwarf planet (smaller than the Moon) with a period of 557 years, currently far beyond Neptune or Pluto at a distance of about 10 billion miles. Its orbit will never bring it in to the inner solar system; the closest it will come, in 2255, is about 4 billion miles. Eris does not match the fictional object Nibiru in distance, orbit, size, or any other property, and it does not threaten Earth in any way.
astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Eris has nothing to do with the supposed Nibiru claim.

Dude Whats up with the 2003 date? Hasn't Nostradamus, Mayans, Merlin, Summerians, and i'm sure more predicted it was 2012?

I truely don't know if Nibiru exists or not, I just take into consideration that every government is preping for something. The telescopes in and outside the U.S. old + new are being used and watched at all times.

Just makes me wonder whats so important in space that has to be watched at all times?

Well, what i wonder really doesn't matter, but i think Nibiru or something is coming our way. Its better to be prepaird for the worst if something comes, then not being prepaird at all.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is it blue shifted or red shifted?
Is it , whatever it is, coming or going?
Surely, whoever started this Planet X thing (years ago) has the evidence!!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alien life uk

Why did the ancient "aliens" remember Pluto but ignore all the recent Pluto sized planets beyond Neptune's orbit? Even better, they remember Pluto but not its sister planet Charon?
Nostradomus did not predict the anything earth shattering in 2012. That was in a new book recently "found". It was not written by Nostradomus, nor by his son. The book was tested to see who wrote it and it is a recently made book.

Edited for content

[edit on 7/25/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

The 2003 date was started by many planet-x hoaxers to sell their books and DVDs. It came and nothing happened and now that has past...now many of them are claiming oh it's 2012 actually...I guess it's time to sell more books and DVDs again. However this site might help with the 2003 date for you.

www.metatech.org...

And notice and the bottom of the page he wants you to buy his book on how to prepare you and your family for the coming of Planet-x in 2003.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by Quickfix

The 2003 date was started by many planet-x hoaxers to sell their books and DVDs. It came and nothing happened and now that has past...now many of them are claiming oh it's 2012 actually...I guess it's time to sell more books and DVDs again. However this site might help with the 2003 date for you.

www.metatech.org...

And notice and the bottom of the page he wants you to buy his book on how to prepare you and your family for the coming of Planet-x in 2003.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by CaptGizmo]

Dude 2012 was the originaldate. Date by the Mayans and other old cultures. Why change it to 2003 or 2005 unless some stupid person tried to spread rumors?

Heres my forum on the fluxing dates of 2003.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I didn't change it. It was the original date of the coming of Nibiru perpetuated by many of the planet-x hoaxers out there before 2003 was even here. When 2003 came and went they suddenly revised their claims to 2012 along with the Mayan calender ending and using that as their reasoning.....Trust me when I say this.....there is no Planet-X(Nibiru).If you choose to believe a lie then it is your right to do so.I personally hate seeing people taking in by these modern day snake oil salesmen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join