It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene "Chip" Tatum dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Does anyone know of any real confirmation that this guy Gene "Chip" Tatum is actually dead?
He was a supposed ex CIA black ops drug runner and many rumors circulating that his tortured body washed up on a beach in panama in 2007.
However being a US citizen surely there would have to be a death certificate or obituary or something?
I know there is a couple of threads mentioning him I found in search but none that specifically deal with him being murdered and/or what actually happened to him.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Dang 5 days ago and still no answer.I guess no one really knows.

[edit on 20/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Well, not having a clue as to who this guy is, you referenced he was "Ex-C.I.A.", this would lead one to conclude, he pissed someone off, on one side of the fence, or the other.

Most "retired" C.I.A. Agents can not stay out of their former work, so they either find a loophole, find an alternate place to work, or get mixed up in something else shady.

No, I've got no evidence as to his death happening that way, but knowing a thing or two about how the "clandestine" operations field works, it's the general rule of thumb that all things dirty, end up dirty.

I know that probably didn't answer your question, but maybe it gave you a reference to the field somewhat.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OMG dude, you need to do a google search on chip tatum and maybe hit a youtube video. everyone wants to know where this guys has gone.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is who "Chip" is. He was supposedly involved in "Iran Contra"; flying drugs out of South America. WATCH ALL THE TATUM FILES! Does anyone have evidence that Tatum ISN'T full of #?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ITS been CONFIRMED aka Chip Tatum aka Gene Tatum aka Doisgene Tatum was TORTURED then MURDERED.

Ted Gunderson one of his close friend confirms this. listen to this radio interview at 16m15s.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Chips Tatum WAS A TRUE HERO.

The story about chip tatum needs to resurface.

For those who are not familiar with him here are the links to videos and to his famous report about CIA bush - clinton and other top official smuggling drugs.

www.youtube.com... thats in 12parts
www.youtube.com... thsts in 8parts

FAMOUS tatum chronicles: www.scribd.com...

God bless for people like ted gunderson and chip tatum true heros that exposed, fighted and still fight for us.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tagmtl

Tatum is a fraud. Gunderson has just lost a few brain cells. I was personally involved in many of the things tatum claims and can confirm with documentation that he is one of the best liars I have ever seen. He apparently did alot of reading while in prison and learned to fabricate documents as well, but one thing I am 100% certain about....his story as it touched my life was totally bogus which includes his military service and much of his supposed service in Honduras. I cannot vouch for alot of his claims, but if he lied about all that, the rest makes me seriously suspect of the rest of his claims. I cannot fathom how gunderson, an fbi agent could have been so totally taken in by this guy.

I know real hard evidence is not anything anyone here cares about, but if you do just email me. copy and paste [email protected]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tagmtl

Those starting to notice the many very strange happenings behind the scenes over the years must absolutely get updated on Chip Tatum. He was a KEY Participant in various covert affairs. Former FBI Director Ted Gunderson is also a Key as one bringing many strange events into public view via internet available videos including this amazing story of Chip Tatum..

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
He's either dead or knew how to just fade away quietly. The interview he did with Gunderson was mindblowing.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Tatum's the real deal. Tatum's either dead or more info on the body found is needed.
Decoy

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Social Security database doesn't show any D. G. (or just first initial "D") Tatum having died in the last decade.
I don't find any news stories of his death and no obituary listings either.
The only thing I can find are second hand reports of his disappearance in 1998 and his tortured body washing up on a Panama beach in 2007; which have no official citations?!
Hmmmm?!?!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Read that Tatum's face was cut off, then he was shot in the head, dumped in the ocean, late 97. I think this is true, but such rumors were circulated years before that. The coc aine dealing by the feds that he talked about is still going on. Most of the coc aine (and likely crank/pot) comes from that source, and users are targeted for prison sooner or later, that's why big politicians are so heavily invested in the private prison system. Most bigwig politicians even on the state level are involved indirectly and more directly in all sorts of fraud and embezzlement, many involving outright murders. The result is that organized crime has taken over all levels of authority in the US, though this has always been true to lesser extents.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hum, how many do you know? I cleaned house for one and he was the coolest, kindest most generous person ever. He even introduced me to the Bourne Identity series.

Had some very interesting artwork from around the world and was as normal as anyone, you would have never known.

He had this fancy artsy home but hung out and ate off of TV trays in his little den.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was lead to believe Chip Tatum secretly recorded his conversations with Bush Snr. Then went back and made it clear that, 'If anything should happen to me, these tapes will be released to various news groups...'

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delats
I was lead to believe Chip Tatum secretly recorded his conversations with Bush Snr. Then went back and made it clear that, 'If anything should happen to me, these tapes will be released to various news groups...'

Well, boys, then you ought to see this: www.facebook.com...

After dozens of youtube videos and articles claiming intimate knowledge of drug running by the CIA, murders, etc, he makes fools of himself and everyone else by claiming to have made up the story of his death and his face being cut off. Or is the guy on this Facebook page even really Tatum? I know for a fact that the CIA/FBI has been up to its neck in coc aine distribution, murders and embezzlements for decades, but if the same guy is now telling us that he's secrety working for the FBI then he's one pathetic, useless SOB, not that even the Illuminati would have anything to do with that brand of scum. Any discussion on this?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i doubt he just faded away, maybe his murdered corpse faded away!
Why after coming out with all this info and exposing the govenment, would he retrat his statements and go eiter,1.into hiding, or 2. he was undercover the whole time. i believe he was murdered for trying to reveal the truth, just like phil schneider.
r.i.p. to both

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why do I get a feeling that Ted Gunderson had something to do with Chip's death? I bet Ted DID have something to do with his death. No doubt in my mind.
edit on 6-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, both Chip and Ted are both dead, so the only thing left, is their testimony.

And, if it's up to the masses, to determine the truth, well... Yeah. Anyone giving odds as to when thei video will be shown on the US TV control network? Hmmm [checks watch] ...any day now...

But hey, since Dr. Love's other thread was bounced and the original videos have been removed, may as well post these here. Thanks to those who are focusing the telescope-of-history on the right targets.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is a transcript which seems to be a different interview of Chip, by Ted. I can't find much evidence of "Operation Red Rock", perhaps scrubbed from ye internetes?

www.whale.to...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

[...]

www.whale.to...

THE PEGASUS FILE

by David G. Guyatt

[...]

Mmm, this is a post from some trooth-domain, just after 9/11/2001 where some dude says he gave the info to dude above "David G. Guyatt". This is a newer rabbit hole for me, but it is interesting that Ted Gunderson in the video above mentions his meeting with Alexander Haig, he who said "I am in command here" during Reagan downtime of 1981.

www.rumormillnews.com...

I SUPPLIED MUCH OF DAVID GUYATT'S INFORMATION

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Saturday, 3-Nov-2001 13:21:00

When David Guyatt was working on this piece, he contacted me and asked me to send him everything I had on the gold transfer that Gunther and I were involved in. Not only did I do this, but I spent some time on the telephone telling him the story of Admiral Canaris and how he smuggled gold out of Hitler's secret Swiss bank accounts.

I have NOT yet had time to read David's work -- but if he wrote the following about Admiral Canaris, then I have to ask myself how accurately he depicted the REST of the information that was gathered from people like myself.

As for the information that is on the Jeff Rense show, you have to realize that the woman was the WIFE of the operative -- NOT the operative. In other words, she didn't and still doesn't know the entire story! And yes, I have FAR more of the story than she had!

The information I received about the gold transfer came from many different people both in and out of government. Some of it could have been disinformation designed to throw the enemy off the track... but then again... Most media is guilty of this! And recently this board has had an influx of people who are experts in disinformation. Is the man who posted this one of them? Ask yourself... because discernment is one of the skills you had better learn to develop very quickly... It may save your life!

: Admiral Canaris while still in his primary duties
: as head of Nazi ( Wehrmacht Intelligence ) the
: Abwehr smuggled out of Switzerland via a secret
: U-boat base in Spain 10,000 metric tons of gold
: bullion stolen from Europe & Jews by the Third
: Reich.

The following is what I have been told by the men who were connected with the gold that Gunther and I transferred from the Phillipines back into Europe:

This gold was the gold that Hitler stole FROM the national treasuries of the countries he plundered. The gold that Gunther and his group were concerned with was the gold from the Austrian treasury. They were concerned with it because is was Templar gold and the Templars wanted it back! Yes, Gunther was a Templar!

I have NO idea where Guyatt got the number 10,000 metric tons -- from what I have been told, it was FAR more than this!

I have also been told that Canaris WAS the head of the REAL order of the Knights Templars -- not the fake one started by Hitler and some of his cronies.

Remember -- CANARIS was the man who was behind the conspiracy to kill Hitler!! He was NO friend of Adolf Hitler and the International Bankers and Corporations who backed Hitler! Canaris was and IS a hero to many! The fact that he is being defamed here is heartbreaking to me!

[...]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join