It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's true origins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

While there may be a greater "God," the gods that are plural with a small "g," depicted in virtually all ancient religious texts including the Bible were, in fact, alien beings who terraformed and populated the planet for their own reasons. These creator gods were then said to have later returned to Earth and, through a process of genetic manipulation, produced humans or us. These alien beings are responsible for the megalithic structures around the world, the impossibly rapid growth and advancement of Sumer, the first recognized "civilized" culture, the domestication of plants and animals, and the unexplainable flaws in human DNA. We have, for example, over 4000 genetic disorders-vastly more than other primates.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by folklegend894m]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No comments? Amazing...

Certain friends of mine and their dads always thought there was genetic manipulation involved from aliens. We are all WORKING CLASS!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
folklegend894m, are you sure your not a promoter of the site planetxvideo.com?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by folklegend894m

There's a far older story, much of the history is missing or misunderstood in the "planetx" theories. It is missing and missunderstood because over time our planet wipes away all evidence in a cleansing process. If you want to know a far better "truth" about Man's Origins check out the Urantia Book.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well, if your friends AND their dads say it's true then that is good enough for me.

Let's call it a day, gents. Tomorrow we have to rewrite all the text books.

This lady clearly doesn't know what the word "theory" means in a scientific context. Its like looking at a car and saying, "You know internal combustion is just a theory, you can't completely rule out the possibility that gasoline is magic god sweat and tiny angels are making your engine go."

[e

[edit on 15-7-2008 by CallMeMaury]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The best way to get the male contingent listening and taking it in, let a hot pleiadian chick do the lecture. Brilliant. There is also a hot brunette doing a similar lecture. Top shelf!

Z

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just finished an older book by Erich von Däniken called Chariots of the Gods?.

He goes into detail with tons of evidence supporting the ancient astronaut theories. Originally written in 1968, the evidence posed in this book still stands today, and is difficult to refute.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How many time's can i type no before my finger's start to hurt ?

Ok let's keep it simple.

No this video does not expand my mind in any way the information contained is explained in a mundane way.

Infact it's utter claptrap.

The way that girl keep's moving her face and wincing her eye's makes me feel like a idiot.

THE END.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 15-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by folklegend894m

Sounds very similar to the Terra papers...sounds fantastic and all, but as Watson used to say to ole Sherlock Holmes "No $h!t", and Sherlock would simply reply "keep digging Watson".....

Good Day
Skept!cal

new topics

top topics

join