It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Bloggers" crashed Rense.com...???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Okay, I'll admit it, I read Rense every-now-and-then. This afternoon I came across this:

www.rense.com...

"BLAHAHAHA!!!!
Looks like we succeeded in getting Jeff Rense's Show as well as his entire radio network shut down permanently.
Several of us have been working on this project for a few weeks now.
The Bidens were most helpful.
Buh, Bye, Jeff! That'll teach you to host a pig who is trying to fight The Mob.
heh, heh"

More info:

larrysinclair0926.com...

Can anyone make some sense of this?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Shutting down rense.com brings a new meaning to low mentality.
I'm coining the term "Obamatard" right here, right now.

An Obamatard will do things that make less sense than any Googletard you ever met. And Obamatards think it's fun!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Rense.com is still there, so I'm not sure what those guys are talking about. Maybe they did shut it down for a few hours with denial of service, but it's back now. Hardly a 'permanent death'.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Rense was all over that gay sex Obama lie/story. He couldnt get enough of it. He also fought for Terry Scivho to live...heartless bastard.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

What they did is cyber terrorism and against the law. I hope the feds throw the book at them. We'll see how much bragging they do then.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I can't access rense.com to look at the story, oit keeps timing out, so looks like someone's still attacking it, or it's offline for security beefup

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If you ask me Obama supporters are his worst enemies.. All they seem to do is turn more and more people agains him with their idiotic statements and tactics.

Apparently they believe everything possible must be done to suppress the truth about their Messiah. If I didn't believe the Larry Sinclair story before, I definitely will now. People only act in this manner out of true desperation.

Hopefully the authorities throw the book at them when they're apprehended. Keep up the good work guys! You probably just converted several thousand undecided voters to John McCain's side.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Me thinks its a ShiCain smoke and mirror hand waving look over there trick to make the obama crowd look bad. Than again it could be obama back up players playing the dirty game of washington political charades.

I don't know what to think anymore. All I know is rense.com fails to appear in my browser and I don't care. Anymore. For now. Check back later. Maybe not. Oh, I dunno.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Rense.com is down all right, but I see no indication that Obama supporters had anything to do with it. Rense has been down before.

This BLOGGER that you have sourced is a known Obama Basher and as far as I can tell has NOTHING on which to base his assumption.

And this is "Current Events"

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can not get into Rense.com.
What the hell is going on over there?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hmm yeah, I can't get into Rense.com anymore, either. I'm not sure what's going on over there. I don't follow Rense very closely, myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm in London, UK, and we haven't been able to access Rense for over 24 hours now. Obviously he's pissed someone off right royally if they've launched an illegal D.O.S. attack against his site. What a stupid thing to do.

Maybe it's someone masquerading as Obama supporters. Maybe it's Murder Inc. Maybe it's a Flying Saucer attack! Maybe he forgot to pay his Internet bill!!!

Time will tell.

Toodles!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Holy Cow, maybe ATS is next.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe it was the latest "Roswell" book he was on to? The one where we live on a prison planet, controlled by aliens!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've been saying we are on a prison planet run by aliens for a long time. Its about time some one researches and writes a book exposing this.

In fact, we live within our consciouness subjectivity. The world we think is in front of us is nothing but a projection and our controlled 5 senses make it real.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Rense was covering lots of problems-- I read him every day-- hope he's not gone and this is just temporary. In the meantime, read Larouche for solutions. www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Gosh, there's a thread about it on a competitive website so I won't link to it, but they say that the company that hosts Rense said that a bad file shut down the server and he had to drive to another city to get a new disc. But Rense should be back up soon. According to this unnamed source.

I can't back this info as it's just something I read on another discussion board.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
web.archive.org...*/www.rense.com...

nothing cached for 2008? or was it always like this?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My guess is that it's some kind of Zionist conspiracy. Or Zionist plot. Something to do with the Zionists, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I went to check out some other forums and they are down as well, OMG the internets are under attack!!!! We better ready our tin foil hats Quick!!! Gay Zionist reptilians have finally had enough!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join