It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnarly Chemtrail Photos - 7/14/08, WA, USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here are some photos of what I suspect to be chemtrails based on the formation and whispiness of the vapors which are not characteristic of clouds; I'm no nephologist, but I've looked into the sky enough times in my life to note that these formations are mostly unlike any others I have seen. I took these pictures around my house this afternoon (7/14/08). Included also are some pictures of CONtrails to compare to those of the suspected CHEMtrails. I live near an international airport so there is always heavy airtraffic overhead.

i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com... (I'm blocking out the sun with my finger, not pointing)

The next three pics are one long trail that I photographed most of by standing in one spot in my yard**

i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...

i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com... (a wide angle of the previous)
i336.photobucket.com... (blocking sun with my finger; these may be clouds)

Chemtrail v. Contrail

i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com...

**Chemtrail v. Time (est. 90 min.)

i336.photobucket.com...
i336.photobucket.com... (a zoom of the leftist portion of the main trail from the previous img)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
wicked pics, check out youtube vids on chemtrails and the educate-yourself website for some very interesting info on this treachery

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Great examples of contrails becoming fully formed clouds
And the reason why many scientists are concerned about the increasing proliferation of air travel (a significant percentage of high level cirrus clouds - which may cause some warming of the atmosphere - are created by aircraft these days)

www.ingentaconnect.com...

www.imperial.ac.uk...

And for some great examples of contrail cirrus (like it or loathe it):

www.cloudappreciationsociety.org...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Great examples of contrails becoming fully formed clouds
And the reason why many scientists are concerned about the increasing proliferation of air travel (a significant percentage of high level cirrus clouds - which may cause some warming of the atmosphere - are created by aircraft these days)

www.ingentaconnect.com...

www.imperial.ac.uk...

And for some great examples of contrail cirrus (like it or loathe it):

www.cloudappreciationsociety.org...

Sorry,I'm confused. Are you saying that there now IS a phenomina in which normal contrails,are now turning into clouds? Would that not indicate that something was in these contrails to make this possible?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Sorry,I'm confused. Are you saying that there now IS a phenomina in which normal contrails,are now turning into clouds? Would that not indicate that something was in these contrails to make this possible?

Contrails = Condensation trails? How does a cloud form?

Think about it

dont believe me?

eo.ucar.edu...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sandals24]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandals24

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Contrails = Condensation trails? How does a cloud form?

Think about it

dont believe me?

eo.ucar.edu...

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sandals24]
It's not that I don't believe you (or anyone else) it's the fact I have extreemly limited knowlage in this subject. And I always thought that contrails just faded away,instead of forming clouds. (due to my lacak of knowlage I'm sure) Someone feel free to correct me further

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes, contrails may quickly disappear but it all depends on the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere at the altitude at which they form. Under the right conditions they can persist and become manmade clouds. This phenomena has been known about and studied for many decades, and is well documented from WWII onwards.

ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/cld/cldtyp/oth/cntrl.rxml

www.sciencemuseum.org.uk...

top topics

join