It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Cure Found for Aids....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I came across info a while ago concerning the Trichosanthes Kirlowii (Chinese Cucumber) and it allegedly being a cure for AIDS... I am not a scientist or a student of but enjoy things of this nature very much...

IMO - I believe that it is possibly the cure for aids because it seems to make sense to me in my limited understanding on the topic... I wanted to peak the interest of those who might know about this subject and to hear his/her opinion on the matter.. thank you for your time

Here is the link to a website explaining it in a little more detail...

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 14-7-2008 by ToolFanMael]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ToolFanMael

its a virus

if they found that cure, they can cure HPV, HSV, and all other virus'

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

yes it's a virus.. and what this specifically proposes isnt a cure for all/any virii... this pertains specifically to the aids virus in dissolving its protein coat which apparently makes it indetectable by our immune system... once this is gone then our own immune system is the one that does the work... maybe it could be applied to others if theres any truth to it.. but the way I understand it its pretty narrow spectrum.. although I could be wrong

still looking for a bit more insight into this.. I have read posts by numberous members who seem to know there stuff

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.patentstorm.us...
US Patent issued January 2, 2007 January 2, 2007
So when they want to own something and not allow anyone to use it they simply patent it and it dissapears forever.
No one can publiclly talk about it or research it or sell it without the patent holders permission.
Inventor(s)
* Ke, Yi-Bao
* Nie, Hui-Ling
Great some CIA made up Chinese names.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's an alleged cure, the title of the thread should reflect that. No disrespect intended.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here's some links to some info on found. I may have to try and grow this next year just for curiosity sake.

www.rain-tree.com...

www.ibiblio.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
It's an alleged cure, the title of the thread should reflect that. No disrespect intended.

none taken.. valid point... I thank you for the feedback

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Iran already announced the cure-remember Febrtuary 11? Irans Achievements Day" when the cure was announced?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Iran already announced the cure-remember Febrtuary 11? Irans Achievements Day" when the cure was announced?

I never heard that no... I am going to look it up right now though! thanks for the feed back

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No worries-here's a link:

www.foxnews.com...

Along with the claim of nuclear "rights," Ahmadinejad was set to tout a purported "herbal" cure for AIDS, the news agency Fars reported.

"The drug named 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani said.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of this until now, but will surf your links and look it all over.

I have to say, I think it's really commendable the way you phrased your titled -- truthful, not sensationalized. Thank you. It's worth dropping by your thread on that basis alone, IMO>

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Could this be one of the many reasons that they want to go into Iran ?? Oil,aids cure Just think of the money they would make

I hope they have found the cure and it works 100%

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
John Lear has also recently spoken about the Chiense cucumber.

top topics

join