It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real truth about satanism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
do you ask a terrorist about the U.S government and expect a rational answer?
no, becuase the opinions expressed will be fanatical and fankly stupid.
this is the case with satanism. nearly all sources of satanism are hostile towards it, this source will be a factual view.

1. satanists do believe in satan in nearly the same way xians ([christians] x meaning christ the same as x means christ in xmas) believe in god.

2.satanists do not sacrifice animals and especially not children/babies to lucifer or any demons.

3.la'vay [sic] satanism (the satanic bible) is a twisted philosophy that uses satanism as a way of gaining free advertisement, they are no more satanic than christianity.

4. there are few authentic satanic documents and very few actual historic books that have survived to this day, mainly due to the inquisition.

5.yes i am a practising satanist and will answer any questions you may ask, however anything i do say are my personal views and as i am not an official representative of satanism i cannot speak for all satanists however i can say that i will try to represent the views and opinions of a broad spectrum of my belief.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodfireandanguish

so what is your understanding of the first rebellion? or the fight of archangel michael cast him out?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I do have a few sincere questions.

What is your definition of the word "good"?

What is your take on God (the Christian god)?

What is your take on Satan?

What is your take on the afterlife?

I'm just looking for some answers from a perspective that is hard to find in this society. I'm not looking for a debate or argument.

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If this soul only knew what true hatred is and what dwells within the devil. He is not for you, he is against you and wants your soul to rot without God forever.

He literally wants to beat the hell out fo you constantly but God will not permit it and that's what type of hatred he harbors inside.

anyways God help us all and I hope Christ returns soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you're a Satan worshiper, you're not really far removed from a Christian or a Jew. After all, if you acknowledge the existence of Satan, you're basically forced to believe in a Judeo-Christian world view.

Personally, I'm sure it's all a load of fictional BS, but I at least admire the admirable fictional character of Satan, the rebellious angel.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodfireandanguish
do you ask a terrorist about the U.S government and expect a rational answer?
no, becuase the opinions expressed will be fanatical and fankly stupid.
this is the case with satanism. nearly all sources of satanism are hostile towards it, this source will be a factual view.

1. satanists do believe in satan in nearly the same way xians ([christians] x meaning christ the same as x means christ in xmas) believe in god.

2.satanists do not sacrifice animals and especially not children/babies to lucifer or any demons.

3.la'vay [sic] satanism (the satanic bible) is a twisted philosophy that uses satanism as a way of gaining free advertisement, they are no more satanic than christianity.

4. there are few authentic satanic documents and very few actual historic books that have survived to this day, mainly due to the inquisition.

5.yes i am a practising satanist and will answer any questions you may ask, however anything i do say are my personal views and as i am not an official representative of satanism i cannot speak for all satanists however i can say that i will try to represent the views and opinions of a broad spectrum of my belief.

First of all learn to spell Lavey's name. It is not la'vay. You come across as the typical anti-Christian teeny-bopper Satanist. That's just how I as a Satanist view you. Secondly, I'd like proof of all of these Authentic Satanic documents. As far as I know, the only "authentic" ones are rather new by history's point of view.

Also, the post about the first rebellion, that would be a better question for Luciferianism.

top topics

join