It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crematories and Refractories in Georgia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Crematories and Refractories being built in Georgia:

According to my neice, a crematory is being built in a subdivision in Lawrencevill, Georgia and the residents are up in arms.

I also know that a refractory has been built in Hartwell, Georgia and currently not in operation. Also, enormous power lines have been erected along the road the refractory is located.

Now, I may be reaching but when I looked up the definition of refractory this is what I get:

Main Entry:
1re•frac•to•ry
Pronunciation:
\ri-ˈfrak-t(ə-)rē\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
alteration of refractary, from Latin refractarius, irregular from refragari to oppose, from re- + -fragari (as in suffragari to support with one's vote)
Date:
1: resisting control or authority : stubborn, unmanageable2 a: resistant to treatment or cure b: unresponsive to stimulus c: immune, insusceptible 3: difficult to fuse, corrode, or draw out; especially : capable of enduring high temperature
synonyms see unruly
— re•frac•to•ri•ly \-t(ə-)rə-lē; ˌrē-ˌfrak-ˈtȯr-ə-lē, ri-\ adverb
— re•frac•to•ri•ness \ri-ˈfrak-t(ə-)rē-nəs\ noun
www.merriam-webster.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... (billions of dollars in military housing)

www.abovetopsecret.com... fema coffins in Madison Georgia

www.abovetopsecret.com... coffins in Covington, Georgia.

and now data being moved www.abovetopsecret.com... out by the feds.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection We received a special visit from A. True Ott, PhD, ND on July 18. "I have a very important scoop for you," he said. Then he described in detail a compelling scenario that left us with a curious dilemma: Do we report our belief that what Dr. True Ott said was true—that something monstrous associated with the 2008 Olympics in Beijing is being planned—or wait until we are absolutely certain. But responsibility outweighs uncertainty because time, as you will see, is of the essence: If we wait until we are certain, it will be too late. When you put all of this together, it feels like the stage has been set for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing to kick off a global influenza pandemic with a bioengineered blend of the "recreated" H7N3 ("Spanish") flu and the H5N1 ("avian") flu via millions of doses of vaccines that have been cultured in Chinese human kidney tissue....

Whose name is on ‘em?

A YouTube video posted July 18, 2008, shows an estimated 500,000 black plastic coffins stacked 20 high, uncovered and outdoors on pallets in rural Georgia near Atlanta. They look like they arrived recently. Atlanta is home to the Centers for Disease "Creation and Propagation" and one of the busiest airport hubs in the country.

It has also been reported, but not verified, that black plastic coffins are stacked in other locations throughout the country. If you are the government, would you order and have delivered (at least) 500,000 coffins because you thought you might need them or because you knew you would need them?
proliberty.com...

brace yourself america and read

Industrial Process Furnace And Oven Manufacturing Industry Revenue For The Year 2006 Was Approximately $1,960,000,000

findarticles.com...

dispute it.

join