It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB: Fact or Fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Considering the necessity of top secret projects to be kept secret, it's logical for the US government to have a damage control agency. Is there any concrete evidence of an "MIB" type agency? Has anyone on ATS ever been visited by MIB and silenced? Have the owners of ATS ever been threatened by MIB types? Would anyone ever admit they've been told to keep quiet by MIB? Is there any evidence that ATS is monitored by relevant intelligence agencies?

I'm looking for serious and not so serious responses. (Truth is always hidden in humor.) Channelled information is fine.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't know if this group exists but I do find it peculiar that MIB(Men In Black) is a scrambled word for IBM(International Business Machines). Their Employees were famous for all black suits. Makes you think.

Dan Akroyd mentioned he was followed by guys dressed up in all black when doing a movie about the O'Hare sighting.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sounds good. I hadn't heard of this project of his. Thanks.

www.ufosoverphoenix.com...

After that, it ís all about how Aykroyd developed a personal interest in UFOs, also about his personal experiences with them. This not only includes a sighting, but a mysterious encounter with the infamous Men in Black (MIBs) just before the shut-down of his show on the sci-fi channel "Out There." As he describes his MIB encounter, after getting a telephone call from Brittany Spears, standing on the avenue outside the studio where the show is taping, he tells a story so uncanny, who would believe it unless they too knew the Men in Black are a deadly force out to conspire against the serious disclosure to the public about UFOs?

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes as you have stated it makes perfect sense that there would be "Damage Control Agency." However throughout my UFO research over the years it does seem that the MIB phenomenon has fizzled out in recent years. It seems to me that at some point there were MIB around.

Considering the descriptions of MIB's and the awkward way in which they behaved etc they may have actually been extraterrestrial in origin themselves. The real question is that if it wasn't a government agency why would the aliens spend time covering up their own visit? The greys that run rampant these days don't seem to give a damn who knows they are there. Who knows.

In the end though I maintain my belief that they were very real, but they either no longer exist as MIB, or are not as active as they used to be. Either way, I don't see them as being any type of prevalent force in alien visitations these days.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Maybe they decided the strongarm approach wasn't as effective and the disinformation approach. It seems that in the world of Ufology, nobody knows who's an authentic researcher or who's a spreader of disinformation.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I actually find that part a lot more concerning - an agency for damage control I could understand...

But the gradual disappearance of said phenomenon? that seems wrong, very wrong. Time was every second thread here involved black helicopters or men in suits turning up after something, now you barely hear of them - and I could'nt see any practical reasoning for phasing them out if they did ever exist

Maybe the aliens got 'em

top topics

join