It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

If "dick" had all this power.....why are those morons who hate him still alive? Why haven't the "men-in-black" made all of you disappear?

Democrat U.S. Senator Paul Wellstone claimed Dick Cheney told him "If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota." days before he and some of his family members and employees died in a plane crash just before the 2002 election.

Then there is the matter of two other still-living Democrat U.S. Senators, Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle, who were sent anthrax spores through the mail and survived only because the mail was pre-screened. Leahy and Daschle at the time were holding up the proposed Patriot Act due to civil liberties concerns. The anthrax spore case has been traced back to a strain from Fort Detrick in Maryland, not a foreign source. It was reported and admitted by White House staff that the Bush administration and its staff were taking the anti-anthrax antibiotic cipro at least a week prior to the first anthrax attack mailing. In all 22 people were infected by the anthrax mailings and five were killed.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Better not piss off Cheney or he'll invite you on a hunting trip or a round of "the ultimate game.".

OP, I'm jealous of all the flags and stars you've received -- congrats!

Why don't you send a few to another 9/11 truth thread in need: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
In other words, the facts, though interesting, are irrelevant.

Do you mind explaining how an error by the author of the article takes away from the credibility of someone else's opinion? The way I perceived it, he never claimed that what he was saying was absolute fact. He was speaking of his opinion.

So how can you take away credibility from an opinion, no matter how uninformed or misguided that opinion may be?

As I said, which you probably did not read, I despise Alex Jones as much as anybody else, but I do not let my political bias interfere with my ability to think logically and examine the contents rather than the source. Unlike some people I can think of...

[edit on 7/15/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Democrat U.S. Senator Paul Wellstone claimed Dick Cheney told him "If you vote against the war in Iraq, the Bush administration will do whatever is necessary to get you. There will be severe ramifications for you and the state of Minnesota." days before he and some of his family members and employees died in a plane crash just before the 2002 election.

Then there is the matter of two other still-living Democrat U.S. Senators, Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle, who were sent anthrax spores through the mail and survived only because the mail was pre-screened. Leahy and Daschle at the time were holding up the proposed Patriot Act due to civil liberties concerns. The anthrax spore case has been traced back to a strain from Fort Detrick in Maryland, not a foreign source. It was reported and admitted by White House staff that the Bush administration and its staff were taking the anti-anthrax antibiotic cipro at least a week prior to the first anthrax attack mailing. In all 22 people were infected by the anthrax mailings and five were killed.

You are kidding right? You can't really be this ignorant...........

On one hand Cheney is the all powerful Darth Vader and at the same time he is the all powerful OZ........behind the curtian......but a fake..........you can't have it both ways............

No wonder Obama is fooling half the nation......you are all 5th graders who couldn't qualify for Jeff Foxworthys show...........

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have been reading here and elsewhere, with great interest, the various theories regarding 9/11. The theories aside, a simple fact is that it did provide the pretext for war, an important media and propaganda aid to the goals described by Mr. Bowman ealier (the youtube clip).
I must admit to taking these theories with pretty much "a grain of salt". Don't believe everything you read and all the rest of it.
However, whilst reading something on WW1, i do believe i may have come across a precedent. Namely the Lusitania. This was a passenger liner that plied it's trade on the trans-atlantic route in the early part of the last century.
It is a historical fact that the war of attrition on the western front was bleeding europe dry, and both the British and French were desparate to get the Americans involved as this would surley tip the balance. Also it widely known that some quarters of the US politic wanted to be involed as did alot of business interests in the US. The only obstacle was American public opinion.
It is no secret either that British intelligence (an oxymoron....lol), had, at this point, broken the German naval codes. Therefore Churchill, then first lord of the admiralty, knew precisely where every German u-boat was and basically led the Lusitania to them, with the loss of over 2,000 civilians.
Did Churchill do this with either the knowlege, consent or approval of the US authorities, it does seem plausable as the German ambassador did warn the white house, and even took out an add in the "NY times" saying that the waters around the UK were a war zone.
Whatever way one looks at it, this is surley an occasion where innocent civilians were sacrificed to provide a pretext for war.
I bid you read Lidl Harte's history of WW1

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
My feeling is that this rabbit hole runs to to the depths of hell...I get the sinking feeling that the worst imaginable and unthinkable scenario may well be the most plausible one. I'm sure most will disagree with me, but I have seen a pattern over the past several years that seems to have repeated itself ad infinitum over history. The formula for turning a "free" (or at least the illusion of being free) society into an obedient mass of sheep under totalitarian, fascist rule, indoctrinated through fear.

It is a ruse that keeps popping up, over and over, and the masses get suckered by it every time...

well that gut feeling is right..
even more right now, with the´financal crisis´, which shows its ugly´still-remember-911?-face´....its the same people..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Perhaps the biggest obstacle to Bush and the Republicans was JFK JR.
Still the Navy has JFK JR's pilot seat or dumped it in the sea.
People take orders and they know not what they do.

People hated Bush so much that JFK JR might have had an overwhelming
chance to be a President some day and find his fathers killers.

The first anthrax death was a Florida paper owner with known intent to
knock Bush with degenerate stories but put one out on Osama
instead. Perfect to blame Osama's hidden army of terrorists.
And leave Bush blameless. Another inside job.

The world operates on inside jobs so go along for the next ride.

[edit on 7/15/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

It is my understanding that star wars is a system of satellites equipped with lasers. (I don't know if they're destructive lasers or like a signal type.) that knock out long range nukes that have to enter the upper atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
reply to post by Techsnow

Repeat after me...

9/11 was real. I am just being paranoid.

What is the facination with 9/11 being a conspiracy against the U.S. by GWB/Cheney/NWO...?

Let's review

Russia school siege toll tops 350

BESLAN, Russia (CNN) -- The death toll in the Russian hostage crisis
has climbed beyond 350 as President Vladimir Putin denounced the massacre as "an attack on our country."North Ossetia government spokesman Lev Dzugayev told CNN that 323 hostages, including 156 children, died in the siege in the southern town.

Terrorist Attack in Bali, Indonesia

and others. Where was Cheney? The NWO? Halliburton?

9/11 was done by psychotic, Muslim animals. Face the facts.

Wow now! Don't start pointing fingers at me!
When did I post my belief on 9-11? Where?! Show me!

My belief of what happened on 9-11 is more than just snared, IDK what happened, there are some things I question, but don't start putting words in my frekin mouth!

If half of you people would take the moment to read this article and more than that, watch the video I posted that the article IS TALKING ABOUT you would really contribute much more to this thread.

Just because I post an article doesn't mean I believe everything thats said on it either. If half of you would read it, you would realize the part about the space program is irrelevant to the article...

If you would have read the article you would know this:

Bowman who has run for congress, is saying that Dic Cheney is guilty of 9-11 because he ordered military exercises exactly like 9-11 on the same day!

That's it. Did you get that, do you understand? Did you even read that?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Im sorry but what in the world would the US GOVT gain from killing nearly 2000 of its own citizens? I think Iserial should be where we focus the microscope. They were the only ones to "gain" from all this. They knew it would pull us into a war in the middle east. They knew all of our intellegence would be pointed at the middle east. With that said who has always been at the center of the Islamic culture in the Middle East, it sure as hell isnt Afganhastan, nor Iraq, it is Iran. The very people that Isreal has just been itching to fight with since the formation of UAE. Now I am not saying that the government didnt have any "prior knowledge" but they sure as hell were not behind it. I think it was just a poor handeling of intelligence on our behalf.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

What do you mean "forget the facts"? How's that denying ignorance? ¬_¬

Although I agree that if we just say "Somebody from Project Star Wars believes that 9/11 is an inside job", people would laugh and ignore it, but if you're dumb enough to exclude him after hearing the entire story and getting past the plastic name, then the status wouldn't really matter - bum off the street or The Pope, people wouldn't believe it unless it was said by the President himself, and we all know the odds of THAT happening.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaf99ces

Im sorry but what in the world would the US GOVT gain from killing nearly 2000 of its own citizens? I think Iserial should be where we focus the microscope. They were the only ones to "gain" from all this. They knew it would pull us into a war in the middle east. They knew all of our intellegence would be pointed at the middle east. With that said who has always been at the center of the Islamic culture in the Middle East, it sure as hell isnt Afganhastan, nor Iraq, it is Iran. The very people that Isreal has just been itching to fight with since the formation of UAE. Now I am not saying that the government didnt have any "prior knowledge" but they sure as hell were not behind it. I think it was just a poor handeling of intelligence on our behalf.

Why are you asking me this? Did I ever once say I think the US Government was behind anything on 9-11?

Go ask Bowman, don't ask me

To be honest I'm just as skeptical as you are on the whole thing.

It's very possible that the hijackers decided to jack the planes on 9-11 because they knew those exercises were going on, but its still an interesting coincidence, and if you read the article you would know that's what Bowman is pointing out.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
What do you mean "forget the facts"? How's that denying ignorance? ¬_¬

Its clear what context I used "forget the facts" in. I used it in a sarcastic way. I am saying that we wouldn't even be able to get to the facts or his status before we lost the masses. Their attention spans aren't that great.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think the point of the thread is being missed. To everyone asking why would the government let this happen, and why didn't Cheney just kill everyone that believe this, there are tons f threads answering your questions, but I will very briefly answer your questions.

Why let it happen. To get support for the Iraq war, the Patriot act, and any further wars we may get to go to fight terrorism. You think it sounds dumb, but look into Operation Northwoods, where our government almost committed terror attacks on our own people to go to war wit Cuba.

More recently, the Project for a New American Century, which Cheney was a member of, actually suggested in 2000 that to get support for an attack on Iraq (which they wholeheartedly wanted), the US would need to have "another Pearl harbor" type event, and McCains one adviser just said a week or so ago that a knew terror attack would be good for his candidate and republicans, because it would help get them elected. So you can clearly see that not only would there be actual benefits, but Cheney and others have publicly stated there would be.

As far as why hasn't Cheney killed everyone who knows:
Well, because he couldn't. Polls show as many as 30% of Americans feel the government is lying, and there is no way he could kill millions of people without people rioting. Each person he would kill would probably make more believers that the government was covering something up. So seeing as how he hasn't been charged with anything yet, and most people still believe terrorists did it, why would he risk killing people to make more people suspicious. Not to mention how would he convince troops to kill millions of people without good reason.

As far as why Bowman coming out is significant, it is because he knows the working of our government, and is more qualified to understand what they are capable of. It goes towards answering one of the debunker's main objections to the theory, which is "you have no qualified people people or experts believing it was an inside job, so it must not be true". It doesn't prove it was an inside job, but it helps by showing that even people within the government think it was.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Originally posted by heliosprime

If "dick" had all this power.....why are those morons who hate him still alive? Why haven't the "men-in-black" made all of you disappear?

They all deserve it... If Chenny wants to kill some liberals, he has the rite to because HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT! NO PROOF NO CRIME!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

It is my understanding that star wars is a system of satellites equipped with lasers. (I don't know if they're destructive lasers or like a signal type.) that knock out long range nukes that have to enter the upper atmosphere.

Or hopfuly diverts them to San Fransthco

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by usaf99ces

Im sorry but what in the world would the US GOVT gain from killing nearly 2000 of its own citizens? I think Iserial should be where we focus the microscope. They were the only ones to "gain" from all this. They knew it would pull us into a war in the middle east. They knew all of our intellegence would be pointed at the middle east. With that said who has always been at the center of the Islamic culture in the Middle East, it sure as hell isnt Afganhastan, nor Iraq, it is Iran. The very people that Isreal has just been itching to fight with since the formation of UAE.

The US isn't innocent and they definitely had plenty to gain, but Israel is also up to their yarmulkes in it, as evidenced by Odigo paging and the "dancing Israelis" who were arrested on 9/11 driving a van full of explosives.

Remeber Mossad's motto: "By way of deception, thou shalt make war."

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

The truth about who played what part will NEVER and should NEVER
be known. What would happen if the Physical Proof was discovered
and it was after all just for Control of Oil as suspected. The US has
Jews, Iraqis, Iranians, Saudis, MUSLIMS all living in the same Country.
not only would they be pissed but also Americans that lost lives at
WTC, Afghanistan and Iraq will also be pissed off. It would make the
Last Civil War look like a Tea Party.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm not saying I do or don't believe Cheney was involved in 9/11. However, Cheney was part of a group called Project for a New American Century. Scooter Libby, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz were also members of that group.

This group wrote position papers on foreign policy back in the late 1990s. They clearly wanted a military confrontation with Iraq and thought the United States should play a much more agressive, much more active role of bringing democracy to the middle east. In fact, the group viewed Iraq as being ripe for democracy if they could simply overthrow Saddam Hussein.

However, they lamented the fact that it would take years to get public support for their policy unless there was "a catastropic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor." That is an exact quote, by the way, and they made it about one year before 9/11. And so they got their catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor.

Coincidence? Maybe. But anybody who completely dismisses the idea that people in the Bush Administration might have been involved when they clearly wrote statements such as the one above aren't really being logical.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

It sounds like they got what they wished for.

Which brings up the old saying: Be careful what you wish for.
It may come true.

Does that paper and document exist.
That has to get the old ENRON shredder and Texas bond fire treatment.

Thanks on that one.. that little bit of research might go along way
in finding the true terrorist.

I think they were misled because US troops arrive in all sorts
of places under much less cause. That was total bull that no
other way could be found.

After all Saddam stole oil for drugs money and the British invaded
America when we tried to rip them off on taxes and loans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join