It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

www.prisonplanet.com

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Bowman outlined how the drills on the morning of 9/11 that simulated planes crashing into buildings on the east coast were used as a cover to dupe unwitting air defense personnel into not responding quickly enough to stop the attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Its always been a big question in the back of my mind. Why were running these drills on the same day? The air force was stumped they didn't know if the planes heading for the WTC were part of the exercise or not!

Now we have Bowman who is running for Congress in Florida's 15th District saying that, "There needs to be a true investigation, not the kind of sham investigations we have had with the 9/11 omission and all the rest of that junk,"!

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sorry for being silly or whatever, but Cheney could just claim that it was unfortunate timing, a freak coincidence, or something like that to wriggle his way out of trouble. And there will never be an impartial investigation into 9/11. The main players are still alive aren't they?

[edit on 14/7/08 by MacDonagh]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

And there will never be an impartial investigation into 9/11. The main players are still alive aren't they?

What about a completely civilian committee?

Could we use "un-elected" officials? Fire commissioners, police commissioners, building inspectors....people like that? Instead of these politicians who are too worried about the next election or poll to ask the tough questions or give the scary answers.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Even then, there would be folk who are 'pressured' into singing the party line, i.e. our government would never knowingly let terrorists attack U.S. soil. Then there are the sleeper agents that are in the civilian jobs, just in case that some miracle made it possible for there to be some sort of civilian committee.

Nor would the U.S. Government fund terrorist groups. That's just 'ridiculous' isn't it?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

As much as I would want a real 'new investigation' I had to stop reading this post once I saw the link was from prisonplanet. Sorry my friend, if you can come up with another source above and beyond prisonplanet then I'm sure you will get a little more action on this post. For now I will simply say yes to a new investigation.

Do I think Cheney had some knowledge of the impending events? Yes. He has been caught in a few lies that have convinced me so. But, does that mean he orchestrated it? Don't know. Do I think he is capable of orchestrating it? Hell yes. That man has no morals and zero compassion for the masses. He has shown that over and over with his actions. He is about wealth and that's it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Good posts and it is curious.

I think Prison Planet is a good source as well as other popular conspiracy sites.

I actually think they are fed real information as well as disinformation in order to cloud the truth.

It's a perfect cover. You feed something that you don't want to discuss to a conspiracy site. This way you will not be asked about it or they can say,"I'm not answering any questions related to a conspiracy theory."

So Bush or Kerry could be asked about Skull&Bones and laugh it off because no journalist is going to ask the tough questions because they don't want to look like a conspiracy theorist.

I don't believe everything on these sights but I read them and sift through the info.

So you will not here Tom Brokaw asking the President what's his oath to Skull&Bones?

Is Skull&Bones related to the Thule society?

Is Skull&Bones part of the Brotherhood of Death and what does that mean?

He would be called a conspiracy nut.

Maybe some more questions about 9/11 are coming up and this info was fed to Prison Planet in order to bury it.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sure there's a lot of links on this:

Dr. Robert M Bowman Says 9-11 Was inside job
Is Robert M. Bowman a conspiracy theorist....
Politicians call for new investigation
The Patriots
Robert M. Bowman

I personally wonder who he is trying to appeal to on this one? Doing what hes doing could really blow his career.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here ya go:

Infowars

Mypetjawa

There is more GOOGLE IT!

About Bowman

Bio

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My feeling is that this rabbit hole runs to to the depths of hell...I get the sinking feeling that the worst imaginable and unthinkable scenario may well be the most plausible one. I'm sure most will disagree with me, but I have seen a pattern over the past several years that seems to have repeated itself ad infinitum over history. The formula for turning a "free" (or at least the illusion of being free) society into an obedient mass of sheep under totalitarian, fascist rule, indoctrinated through fear.

It is a ruse that keeps popping up, over and over, and the masses get suckered by it every time...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

For your information most Prison Planet stories are just copies from mainstream news sources. If you actually took the time to look at them you would know this. I'm assuming you don't like Alex Jones and this is nothing but a personal bias against him and his site.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Honestly...we are never going to find out what went down on 9/11...none of the conventional conspiracy theories hold up to scrutiny...but there is most DEFINETLY a conspiracy...too bad i dont know what it is....

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I personally wonder who he is trying to appeal to on this one? Doing what hes doing could really blow his career.

You're probably right to be cynical, but perhaps he is doing it for the benefit future generations as well as his own soul

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
Could we use "un-elected" officials? Fire commissioners, police commissioners, building inspectors....people like that?

We could, but unfortunately, many would not take it seriously. Reason being: people have been conditioned in to only believing those in a position of authority, i.e. government agencies.

It wouldn't matter to the masses if those you listed provided more proof, more honesty and less bias than agencies like NIST. As long as NIST is an "official" (as defined by those that would be covering 9/11 up) source, everything they say, no matter what is being said, will be taken as the absolute truth.

People don't like to think. Its much easier to take the "official" story for its word.

Originally posted by dariousg
As much as I would want a real 'new investigation' I had to stop reading this post once I saw the link was from prisonplanet.

I dislike Alex Jones as much as the next guy, as some have witnessed, but it is unfair to judge the source.

Judge the content instead. If we do that, with this particular article, we see that all that is being said is what Dr. Robert Bowman said himself on The Alex Jones Show, as well as providing other sources of similar opinions to Dr. Bowman, such as "Physics Professors, former White House advisors and CIA analysts, the father of Reaganomics, German Defense Ministers and Bush's former Secretary of the Treasury".

The only opinion of Alex Jones that I see in the article is "Will Robert Bowman also be blackballed as the mainstream continue to misrepresent the 9/11 truth movement as an occupation of the fringe minority?", and really, its based on facts. Those who have spoke out about 9/11 have been blackballed, and the mainstream media has misrepresented, or flat out censored, the 9/11 truth movement, and labeled it as a "fringe minority".

This section is "Breaking Alternative News". Alex Jones is "alternative news". So you shouldn't be so surprised, or so quick to dismiss, when you see a news article from PrisonPlanet or InfoWars.

Facts are facts, no matter who types them up.

As for 9/11 and the drills, I personally see them as one of the most damning pieces of "oddities" (to please those who would not call it proof) of all the hundreds of "oddities" surrounding the attacks.

For anyone who likes to think logically, or even...think...the odds of the drills and the attacks coinciding on the same day at the same time, and mirroring each other entirely, is far too monstrous to comprehend, much less believe.

There is no shred of doubt in my mind that it was intentional and that this government knew what was coming, if they did not orchestrate the attacks themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Somebody wants to start a civil war.

Divided we fall, my friends.

We have to look past 9/11 and onto the real meat behind the skin of this mass conspiracy against the individual mind.

Alex Jones, along with key members of government and different agencies, I think they are being allowed to get this information out because they want a rebellion to happen. They want us angry at the "sheeple". They want us attacking the wrong guys. They want us to fight and kill and run amok. The more our beliefs are fractured, the less likely it is that humanity will ever unite to save this world. This is all part of a much larger picture.

Everything is connected, literally. Let's stop trying to figure out who "they" are, and start figuring who WE are, first. Truth will naturally come this way.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Star Wars from the Ford and Carter administrations? My best recollection tells me that the Star Wars program, i.e., the missle defense system, got its start during the Reagan administration. Did either Ford or Carter have such a thing? I remember Reagan always going on about it like it was his idea. Putting it in the Ford administration makes it about 10 years too early.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Marcos Arroyos

Marcos
I was getting ready to post the same thing. It kind of takes away from the creditability of the author.

The Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was a proposal by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983[1] to use ground and space-based systems to protect the United States from attack by strategic nuclear ballistic missiles. The initiative focused on strategic defense rather than the prior strategic offense doctrine of mutual assured destruction (MAD).
wiki

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcos Arroyos
Star Wars from the Ford and Carter administrations? My best recollection tells me that the Star Wars program, i.e., the missle defense system, got its start during the Reagan administration. Did either Ford or Carter have such a thing? I remember Reagan always going on about it like it was his idea. Putting it in the Ford administration makes it about 10 years too early.

Beat me to it. Yes, the Star Wars Initiative started under Reagan and did not exist under Carter or Ford. The author must be living in an alternate reality.

Lets see here - written by Watson and Jones.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security. Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

I believe Reagan was the first to announce the program as public.

I can't honestly say whether or not Bowman worked in the Star Wars program or not, but who's to say he didn't? Common sense says that if something becomes public then it has been in the works for a while.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

This section is "Breaking Alternative News".

This is true.

The only problem with that is, this story broke April 4, 2006.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join