It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world to end in 999.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As some of you know those people who read the bible wrong think it was 666, but I think they read it while holding the bible upside down. Some speculate that the world will end in 2012, others think it has already ended. Heck some guy said California was to be destroyed last week. Do I have any evidence? No. Do I have any solid proof? No.
Just a speculative theory. This is what will happen according to my theory.

You will hear a loud noise, a boom! Then 7 angels will come down from the sky holding books. They come down in clouds and land with wet feet. The angels will stand 200 ft high and speak to everyone, "We are here to help you" they will say. Suddenly, another loud explosion will be heard, A giant man the size of a planet will land on earth, his name is GOD. He will come down and pick the trees and eat them. He will walk to the sea and bath. And then with a loud thunder, he will grasp the world and hold it in his hand. Finally tossing it into the sun.

And then I look at my Driver's license and see that it expires on 09-09-09. So that means that I won't be needing another one anymore, because the world will end. It's all in the numbers. Do you know what i'm saying?

jedimiller.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

i beg to differ, i have been working this out with the help of my rusty abbiccus and my trusty goldfish and i can tell you the end of the world will be on the 14th of september 2009. the fact of the matter is, you got your licence 5 days early due to clerical error, i'm sure this has caused the confusion in your calculations.

actually, clerical errors are due to be a pretty major factor in armageddion, according to my goldfish any ways. apparently, certain militant elements among the angels will be on strike for better pay and conditions, (namely, employer provided welligton boots) and this in turn will lead to severe staff shortages and a general lack of efficiency in the tribulation dept.

on a brighter note, you probably won't need to renew your licence due to one of these clerical errors. ironically enough, all the cars on the planet will have ascended to heaven a week earlier, due to a clerical error in the arrangement of the rapture.

new topics

join