It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing red and blue object in the sky..help?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi, I understand what you are seeing and there are many of these things in the sky... But what I am about to tell you is going to blow your mind and you are going to think that I am absolutely crazy. But you must be willing to listen and also willing to learn the truth. In Revelations Chapter 4:6 and 15:2 in the King James Bible mentions a sea of glass before the Throne of God. OK... Now take into consideration that this is a fallen world that we are living in and satan attempts to copy everything that God does. So under that sea of glass is a web of satellites that has been placed into the atmosphere by Nasa. Anyway, these satellites gives us our television and other things. But what you do not know is that it is all an illusion. The illusion is that they feed us information only what they want us to know and want us to see. They want us to react in certain ways... These satellites are Mind Control Stations and are also the eye in the sky that is watching our every move. Their surveillance cameras are all over the buildings and are remotely programmed to them. How do you think they get say their suspects so quickly? Like the Boston Marathon Bombers? OK. These flashes of light are not just being given through these things you see in the sky their signals go through your television and your computer and also even your cell phone. These signals interfere with your brain waves and is sending information to your subconscious. I never would have imagined that this is what is being done but I am a servant of God and have been praying about things and well tonight this all just started coming from my mouth. I have a Facebook and you are more than welcome to add me it is dawnhodge74 anyway, this is the truth and the revelation that the Holy Spirit has given to me. What they are doing is getting everyone ready for the anti christ and his system. This has been going on for years now but since the parable of the fig tree is quickly coming to pass so are these signs that are being given as warning signs to the children who dwell upon the earth. But many are unaware and many do not want to hear because they want to think that this life is just going to keep on as it is when in fact it is all about to change. Jesus is coming and people dont want to listen. If you do not serve him please talk to him. I am not crazy, I am telling you the truth and it just keeps pouring out of me. Here is a few links... in this link is the millitary mapping of the earth... this is their grid that we are under. > mappingsupport.com... ......this is about mass mind control through the television set. > rense.com... .....this is the mind control codes the illuminati use on ppl. > educate-yourself.org... ....this is an interview with a ex-illuminati member trainer/programmer, one who used this very thing he is bringing to light on other people, about mind control. > www.bibliotecapleyades.net... .....this is a link on how to control the mind with light. > www.scientificamerican.com... .....this is the link I first found regarding the grid we are living under that is linked to all these mind control stations. > americaslastdays.blogspot.com... .....this is mind control by satanic cults. > www.religioustolerance.org... .....here is subliminal behavior modification through your tv and pc, etc... > www.wanttoknow.info... ..... I know you will think I am crazy but this is not someone talking crazy... God is trying to show people that there is more to what they are telling us and trying to open our eyes to the truth about things they are doing in secret.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
this is telling you of Atlantis rising... You remember the lost city of Atlantis that God destroyed in the flood of Noah right? I am sure you have heard talk about this lost city in your lifetime and how they were looking for it... well here is the link telling you about it. > thewebmatrix.net...

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
No. It's not a helicopter or a reflection of sorts. I've been watching this for about a half hour now and will continue to do so. Asyou said I seen it and didn't think nothing of it but then when I noticed again in the same spot I watched it . Just like you said I couldn't stop and the lights became mores intense but did not move. Im on my phone and don't have tha capability of taking a picture, I really hope people believe this. I don't know what it is I just wanted to let you know I see the exact thing you wrote about. I looked up stationary blinking lights and it sent me here. a reply to: sictransitgloria

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stilazzio
No. It's not a helicopter or a reflection of sorts. I've been watching this for about a half hour now and will continue to do so. Asyou said I seen it and didn't think nothing of it but then when I noticed again in the same spot I watched it . Just like you said I couldn't stop and the lights became mores intense but did not move. Im on my phone and don't have tha capability of taking a picture, I really hope people believe this. I don't know what it is I just wanted to let you know I see the exact thing you wrote about. I looked up stationary blinking lights and it sent me here. a reply to: sictransitgloria

And it still hasn't moved huh? That's 9 years of hovering and nobody got a picture.

I am disappointed.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: added stuff

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

that's a real nice way to treat someone that's come here looking for an answer.

but not all that shocking, as that's the normal around here now.

Go outside and try to take a picture of something at night with today's (common) standard of digital cams.
just the one on your phone or tablet.. same as every other poor sod has.

even the moon comes out as a nondescript blob against the black.

but you wont do that, because you lot don't give 2 craps about the unkown or unexplained, your just here to troll folks under the guise of skepticism, paint them as nuts for noticing anything not in your box... why such folks are allowed anywhere near these more 'out there' forums is baffling

You, and those like you.. constantly spew out ignorant statements like you just did.. knowing full well most common folks don't have SLR's and other high end toys.. and when someone does.. you decry it as a hoax/CGI or swamp gas.

No sir.. it is US that are disappointed.. because you, and many like you, know better.. yet here you are getting a laugh out of a fresh member and generally being an ass... good for you sir.. thanks for driving off members like the inquisition over the years... you folks do GREAT work....

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

that's a real nice way to treat someone that's come here looking for an answer.

but not all that shocking, as that's the normal around here now.

Go outside and try to take a picture of something at night with today's (common) standard of digital cams.
just the one on your phone or tablet.. same as every other poor sod has.

even the moon comes out as a nondescript blob against the black.

but you wont do that, because you lot don't give 2 craps about the unkown or unexplained, your just here to troll folks under the guise of skepticism, paint them as nuts for noticing anything not in your box... why such folks are allowed anywhere near these more 'out there' forums is baffling

You, and those like you.. constantly spew out ignorant statements like you just did.. knowing full well most common folks don't have SLR's and other high end toys.. and when someone does.. you decry it as a hoax/CGI or swamp gas.

No sir.. it is US that are disappointed.. because you, and many like you, know better.. yet here you are getting a laugh out of a fresh member and generally being an ass... good for you sir.. thanks for driving off members like the inquisition over the years... you folks do GREAT work....

Dude! The thread is from 2008!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

yeah the thread is... but look again..

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 18:55

first post.. say's they were sent here by a search engine...

and the first reply was you... with a bucket of ridicule ready. what a great way to learn early exactly what ATS is all about.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

yeah the thread is... but look again..

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 18:55

first post.. say's they were sent here by a search engine...

and the first reply was you... with a bucket of ridicule ready. what a great way to learn early exactly what ATS is all about.

Or maybe they would have got the JOKE I made!!! But you can double down on your misplaced outrage, well done, keep it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sictransitgloria

I knew I wasn't losing my mind!! I've stayed up so many nights watching them. I've been reading the Bible, searching online, read articles; you are the only one who thinks the exact thing! Everybody thinks I'm crazy

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itsnotheory000

I knew I wasn't losing my mind!! I've stayed up so many nights watching them. I've been reading the Bible, searching online, read articles; you are the only one who thinks the exact thing! Everybody thinks I'm crazy

You stayed up all night watching them?

What were they?

So far, what has been described is people are seeing stars, nothing extraordinary.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread...but my husband and I have seen these kinds of "stars" since the late 1990's.....we call them "twinklers" and I have seen them for decades now.....I think they are some kind of satellite made to "look" like stars.....

the "twinkle" and shimmer and seem to "float" or move a little......

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I see that same blinking quite often. Tonight I seen two of them at the same time. Really weird. What the heck are they. I thought maybe, a satellite?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm certain it has been suggested already but install Stellarium and you can check where all the planets and brightest stars are at any instant. Jupiter often has the appearance described especially in a cool clear night sky, Venus also but to a lesser extent as well as the brightest stars. It's all to do with refraction in atmospheric ice crystals (not terribly exciting I know)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I saw the same object in the sky tonight me and my wife would always go out to smoke on the patio as our nightly routine..But tonight it startled us both this object moves slowly and then gets closer to earth we kept getting chills down our backs the color of this hovering craft is the same as a police car with it's lights it doesn't make sound it just stays in one place I thought my eyes were playing tricks we were both wrong that we are Not alone in this Universe

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join