It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myers-Briggs personality test what are you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lots of In's on ats. Lots more than the general population. Does that mean IN's have a predisposition to being conspiracy theorists

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Your Type is: INTJ
Strength of the preferences %
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
78 50 12 56

Hmm. Exlplains my sometimes issues at work...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Last time, I tested INTP, but it was a while ago. It did fit me eerily well, heh-heh.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The PreSentencingInterrupt Bureau (PSIB) of PreCrime wishes to thank all members for setting up an easily scanned online profile of their PsychMatrixProfile (PMP) allowing PreEntry into our dataBase.

Please leave your bedroom window open at least 3cm tonight.

[size=-5][color=#666666]Administrative tag Do Not click this Link[size=-5] [color=#666666]if this invisi link is visible ignore the urge to visit [size=-5][color=#666666]Baesystems dot com

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
INFP

spot on with my personality

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
11 1 12 67

ISTJ type description by D.Keirsey
ISTJ Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator™ ISTJ Famous Personalities
ISTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* distinctively expressed judging personality

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this test is completely stupid! I'm not judgmental at all!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i got INTP:

INTP types are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who don't mind spending long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. They are very curious about systems and how things work, and are frequently found in careers such as science, architecture and law. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations and the "caring professions," although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, rigid hierarchies, and politics prevalent in many professions, preferring to work informally with others as equals. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Thats me as well
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

least I am not alone.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Took a pencil and paper test a long time ago. INTP, for better or worse.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ENTP...

dont know if everything suits me but a lot though....

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
INFP here too. i've taken this test half a dozen times and never gotten any other result.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
INFJ
Considering only 1% of the population there seems to be quite a few of us in this thread. I call that spooky.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am an ENFP

General: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on bo th an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another.

ENFPs often have strong, if unconvential, convictions on various issues related to their Cosmic View. They usually try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade people gently of the rightness of these views; his sometimes results in their negle cting their nearest and dearest while flitting around trying to save the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I am a INFJ .... I have taken these tests quite a few times and even on those I always get the same type!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
33 50 38 11

I am "The Executive"
www.personalitypage.com...

Sounds pretty familiar to me

ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view. There aren't too many people who will do so, however, because the ENTJ is a very forceful and dynamic presence who has a tremendous amount of self-confidence and excellent verbal communication skills. Even the most confident individuals may experience moments of self-doubt when debating a point with an ENTJ.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I took this test a few years ago and was considered an ESTJ

But I decided to take it again, just for fun and the results this time are that I'm an ISTJ
69-53-68-58
I suppose I have become quite a bit more introverted and introspective since then. But otherwise it pretty well describes me.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
INJT

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.

Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

________

Interesting...I've always considered myelf in this capacity:

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join