It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We the Grays?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is just something I have been thinking about lately.

Say that the typical aliens that are depicted in our media/imagination/abductions/dmttrips/etc... the ones with the skinny arms and legs, humanoid-like face with slits for nostrils and ears and the huge black eyes... say they are human beings but after mankind has evolved for millions of years.

As technology gets more advanced, so do the needs to do things physically and for ourselves. For example, with the internet, we no longer have to go shopping for various things or go to the library for books... we can order anything from our comp and, without a doubt, it has resulted in more people sitting on their a**es and not getting enough sunshine.

So say this kind of advancement makes things more and more controlled. The human being gets smarter and smarter, but physically weaker and weaker. Their heads start to enlarge, and due to the significance we put on our physical senses degrading, things like our ears and nose diminish. Thoughts begin to be accomplished via telepathy and so our lips, tongues, and vocal chords get phased out (perhaps even teeth if food becomes intravenous, or soaked up through the skin as energy). Our limbs become thinner, for there is simply not a need for physical action and strength anymore. Our eyes blacken out and enlarge from staring at the screen, or not "seeing" things as we see (in other words, we see in a multidimensional aspect and not just "vision" as we use it). The lack of pigment in the skin can be from being inside the mind, rather than the physical (perceived) world, and skipping around dimensions and space, thus achieving the pale complexion.

What if the aliens that we are most associated with here on Earth... are actually us in the distant future?

As an animal that lives in the depths of the ocean, or ones in a cave... ones that no longer need sight... or somewhere else smell... or feelings... the more we become inseparable to our computers, where the input of our world becomes, steadily, through televisions, radios, computers, etc... what would you imagine a human being to look like after a period passed that got more technological, more advanced, and was sufficient enough for evolution to take place?

If we evolve, improving upon the characteristics of our ancestors, what is the next logical step for mankind?

Just a thought

[edit on 14-7-2008 by astronomine]

[edit on 14-7-2008 by astronomine]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Easy answer:

NO we are not the greys.LOL

I'm 100% sure of it.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Here are a few videos that talk about some of the very things you have suggested but explain it all. The greys, Nordics and Orion groups do exist and are extraterrestrial in origin, some have bases on earth and have been here for years.

If you want to skip most of this video talking about time travel and stargates and go directly to the part where greys and abductions are discussed go to Video #2 about 40+ mins into the video.
VIDEO.
www.projectcamelot.net...

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I read somewhere that greys are nothing but clones of humans at the infant stage. I have no evidence to support this other then reading it on a few internet sites.

They somehow use our modified DNA.

I have heard a lot of claims on the subject though with no hard evidence to back it up. You gotta take everything with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This exact question is being discussed in another thread here at ATS already

Mods should perhaps think about locking this new one!

Are we the greys?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

IRM

[edit on 14/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I know we are not the Grays... or do I?

It was just some musing while at work.

Thanks for the videos, I will check them out as soon as I am able (work lacks sound on my comp)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

reply to post by CPYKOmega

Whatever you have heard about greys being our clones is false.

It's a theory that is thrown out there by people who do not really know what's going on, they do not have access to the real deal information. I suggest you watch the above videos for starters of someone who does know about them involved with MJ-12.

Jim Sparks is another good abductee with 20+ years of experience with the greys. There are countless others out there with experiences and contact if you dig into it.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I thought it was such a preposterous, random idea that there would not be a thread already. Thanks for the link

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

LOL, Not preposterous at all my friend! Who knows ehh... It could very well be the case!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Personally I don't follow the evolution trail between current humans and the typical grey, if anyone knows the scientific answers to the following that would be of interest to me.

Could the reduced need for physical strength ultimately cause those physical changes ?

If it could be possible to clone two couples so that you have identical geneology then have one couple spend 3 years developing superfit strong bodies whilst the others do the opposite, then have them both conceive under identical circumstances, would the resultant child differ in any way ?

Or would the child just be predisposed mentally to develop in a particular way or even just develop according to the lifestyle of the parents ?

If the children were swapped is it possible that the child of the strong parents would then develop greater physical strength than the other, despite being the offsprong of the weaker ?

Would any differences be greater if the process was over 300 or 3000 generations ?

All the changes so far in homo sapien can be put down to "lifestyle" (as in diet and education etc), other than that we still have the same features and in reconstructions I have seen of ancient corpses if you put a suit on them they could work in finance.

I would think it more likely that we have been genetically modified by the grays from either basic existing stock or original introduced material.

new topics

top topics

join