It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government going to nuke or set off chemical bombs in philadelphia, posting here so it wont happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I always worry about Phoenix because of its meaning. Rising from the ashes.

It is built in one large valley, that could be wiped out in one drop. Would also close down highway 8 and the 10, so that to get to the USA from Mexico, you would have to use the superhighway.

So just in case , this is posted.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you're looking for evidence that suggests a particular city might be the traget of another false flag operation, I suggest keeping an eye on Henry Silverstein's financial moves. He made out like a bandit on the insurance on the WTC towers (all three of them!) and I remember reading about a year or two ago, that he had either leased or bought outright a major office building in another city. I just don't recall whether it was Chicago or Philidelphia. In my opinion, Silverstein is either an integral part of the 9/11 conspriacy or he has contacts (Mossad?) that inform him of what's coming up and he's cashing in on that intel.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I think you meant Larry Silverstein. Also, it should be noted that the insurance money is being used to pay the $102 million a year in rent and it is also covering the costs to rebuild the World Trade Center buildings.

here's a nice link on the topic.

www.debunk911myths.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I live about 35 miles from the Bluegrass Army Depot in Richmond Ky.
It stores nerve agents from chemical weapons. The fact that the government is up in arms on how to dispose of this stuff makes me nervous.
They have a supposed plan to build a incinerator to get rid of it, but so far I don't think they have even started it.

But last week on the news they have reported another leak of this Sarin gas.
scares the patootie out of me. They have enough stored here that could wipe out a lot of Kentucky. Some years back they had a leak and people was buying the heck out of gas masks. 35 miles is just too close for me..So I think that with all of the chemical weapons they have here, it would be a likely spot to hit..

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join