It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government going to nuke or set off chemical bombs in philadelphia, posting here so it wont happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have noticed many threads and discussions ranging from atlanta becoming ashland with a few nukes, having govt employs move data out.

Ive seen threads about other acts to cover up the coming economic collapse...etc etc etc

Well I am starting a new thread that has to do with the forgotten great city of Philadelphia see my idea is that since it is between NYC and DC it can cause great pandemic in both places. It has a fed bank though not sure what this one is in charge of. It is one of the oldest cities and birthplace of liberty. So nuking it or wmd'ing it will send a symbolic message that liberty is long gone.

But basically I live in Philly now and I really dont want to die as a result of a govt or terrorist or Illuminati orchestrated plan so I am posting here to let them know I am onto them and its on the record so now they will have to go find somewhere else to attempt and carry out their plans.

Please post here with your city and why you think it would possibly make a target and why you dont want it to be a sacrificial lamb for the nefarious people.

I know my location says LA but I moved to Philly recently for work for the next 6 months.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I s'pose what you can do is find out what else is going on that is peculiar in Philly. Since your list is a bit skimp (and your worry is genuine), you should look at military movement, properties of interest, the people that own those properties (and what they can gain from an attack), and basically find parallels to 911.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
That's not good news for us, as I've been having a dream in which Philidelphia, (Atlanta too, for that matter) was nuked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What led you to believe that this city might be a potential target, or was it just reading a lot of other threads about Atlanta, etc. being possibilities?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My city would definitely be a target for attack by foreign countries because we are home to what used to be Ingalls shipyard, now Northrop Grummin, which produces a large amount for the US Navy and government. I live in Mobile, AL right on the coast by Florida.

Although, I'm not sure how you know that the government is going to set off nukes in your city.

[edit on 7/14/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Neither a nuclear NOR chemical attack would cause a "pandemic" as a pandemic is biological in origin. Go play World of Warcraft, kid. Stop wasting the time of adults with your blather.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Neither a nuclear NOR chemical attack would cause a "pandemic" as a pandemic is biological in origin. Go play World of Warcraft, kid. Stop wasting the time of adults with your blather.

I think he just confused the word pandemic with pandemonium...but that said, no harm in the guy speaking his mind about this subject, and at least he stated it as an opinion and not a fact without evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My suspicion is the Southeast. I live in NC, 38 miles outside of Wilmington where there is a large port. If this region is nuked it will be devastating militarily.

Cherry Point
Fort Bragg
Seymour Johnson AFB
Blackwater
Spooky training facility (explosives and a chef school. not kidding)
Major port
mid-Atlantic corridor
Another AFB close by whose name I can't recall

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

I live in New Bern, NC and always had suspicions that one of our forts, etc. might be a target. That said, I feel safer here than I did in Norfolk, VA...if ever there was a good place in VA to set off a nuke, Norfolk would be #1.

Edit to add: what spooky training facility are you talking about? I'd love to have some info on it so I could research.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Alexander_Supertramp]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I had an opportunity to go on and preview some software the millitary was developing back in 2004. They had put together software that would track the weather in the event of a "Dirty Bomb", this software integrated slight weather changes in order to determine which areas would be safe or not. How quickly it would spread etc.

The system was integrated with GPS monitoring for every Police Car, Military Vehicle, Fire Truck and Ambulance.

Also I noticed while watching the History Channel a show that recently aired about Anthrax. My prediction is that the post 9/11 Anthrax scare was just a prelude, for things to come.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
"Government going to nuke or set off chemical bombs in philadelphia, posting here so it wont happen"

Sounds like a statement of fact to me. I could be wrong, I ALWAYS leave open that option, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that was a statement of FACT. Pandemonium indeed.....

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Question: How do will the Government get Americans to enter the camps?

Answer: Orchestrated Biological warfare, followed by a quarantine of American Citizens.

The only answer is to prepare and try to not get sick.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Ah, my mistake...I had forgotten about the title of the thread, I was just speaking on what I had seen in the OP. So I would agree that is a bold, unjustified statement in the title.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I cant help but feel boned on this one -.- I live in maryland, about an hour and a half away from dc i think its pretty obvious why i would be in a blast radius

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Go play World of Warcraft, kid. Stop wasting the time of adults with your blather.

Well that was sweet.....feel better?

It's exactly comments like this that make this forum a huge turn off. If your such an "adult" you could have just ignored the thread and moved on. If you disagree that's fine but there's no reason to insult him.

Mod should remove them....

[edit on 14-7-2008 by john-Q]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Considering the fact that I've read 80% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job..I would think this scenario highly unlikely.
It may created pandemonium to begin with..then a rebellion of epic proportions.
Do ya'll really believe the US government is that stupid?
Very few will believe that it's terrorists.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just for the record I was posting this thread as a post of fear and possibility not one of fact, if i had proof of something I wouldn't still be living here. The purpose of my post is that I have seen a lot of other threads regarding people having similar fears that an event is going to happen. My personal belief on 911 is that it was carried out by al queda but that the us govt new it was going to happen and let it go thru in order to advance this regimes own plans.

I mean why should any of us live in fear, did we have any such fear of terrorist acts prior to 911, no. What the most frightening thing is that many of us believe that our own govt had a hand in those events, leaving no one to trust. If it was purely foreign terrorist I would sleep easier at night.

It is pretty apparant to me what is happening. The standard of living in the US is to high. Think about this, why is it that a tow truck driver in texas can have a higher standard of life than an engineer or doctor in mexico.

The US is purposely going to be brought down economically thru various events (terrorist etc) in order to realign the standard of living of its citizens to be more in order with the rest of the world.

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Considering the fact that I've read 80% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job..I would think this scenario highly unlikely.
It may created pandemonium to begin with..then a rebellion of epic proportions.
Do ya'll really believe the US government is that stupid?
Very few will believe that it's terrorists.

I would hope this to be the truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Grumpy are we?

How being a little more supportive? There is room for World of Warcraft and intelligent discourse. I do both on a daily basis.

OP: I wouldn't worry too much. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think philly is safe its the cities on the coasts you gotta watch out for (New York, Wash. D.C., California, ETC.) the ports are still highly unguarded. i have a friend who works in the TSA in New York and she says that only about 10% of the containers that come in by sea are inspected. thats where the bombs are gonna come in. unless N. Korea, Russia, or China decide to attack us.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
I think philly is safe its the cities on the coasts you gotta watch out for (New York, Wash. D.C., California, ETC.) the ports are still highly unguarded. i have a friend who works in the TSA in New York and she says that only about 10% of the containers that come in by sea are inspected. thats where the bombs are gonna come in. unless N. Korea, Russia, or China decide to attack us.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by N. Tesla]

Philadelphia does have a port and a large on at that. It also has a large oil refining facilty located right near the port.
Also there is a naval base located at the Port of Philadelphia.

See why i worry now?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I live in Philly as well and have been skeptical of such an attack...but you sound pretty worried that something IS going to happen. What spawned this worry? Also, I haven't heard of anything about such an attack on Atlanta, but I am going to search abovetopsecret and see if I can answer my own questions.

My plans for building a nuclear bunker in my backyard might have to be started sooner rather than later...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join