It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Bigfoot site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization

Anyone with questions about bigfoot should refer to this site. It's cool to speculate about things like it's eating habits, but it's also cool to look up some cases, too; and this site is very professional and contains much info. It is also a good place to submit photos to and encounters (as well as view others' photos and encounters).

It's been mentioned in threads, but I thought since bigfoot is such a popular subject in the crypto section referring people here would help eliminate the same questions being asked over and over and maybe add some facts to the speculations.

(not dissing speculations at all, but if there is some concrete info, I think it's important to move beyond it.)

Mod Edit: Title changed as requested

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
While we welcome linking to good sites, we like to keep the discussions on our own board. We rarely sticky anything and I think you'll agree that if we make one exception, in no time someone else will come up with yet another "good site" which he/she would like to have sticky’d and so on.

We have rather sharp members capable of answering most questions. If it's a repeat question we'll close the thread and link to the existing thread, as we've always done.

Thanks for your suggestion nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I got you. Thanks. You may want to retitle it anyway, something like Good Bigfoot Info located on this site.

join