It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver UFO Briefing/Stan Romenek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
here is the link. That romenek guy is saying he has been and still is being harrasses by the CIA to be quiet. Don't know if he's said this before but anyway here it is.

cbs4denver.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He said he went home that night and was woken up by a knock on his door at 2 a.m. He said his sister answered the door and he remembered seeing three beings that weren't human in his hallway.

Bwahahahahaha

Aliens knock on your door before abducting you!!

This story gets better and better
each time the guy opens his big mouth.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What i am wondering is if there are actual police reports out there to prove on some of what he is saying about being tazed as it said the police had gotten there too late. It would help his credibility alittle bit, although not really that much.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor

He said he went home that night and was woken up by a knock on his door at 2 a.m. He said his sister answered the door and he remembered seeing three beings that weren't human in his hallway.

OMG...i wonder if the aliens left some burning dog poop on his doorstep..LOL!!!
Sorry had to be said..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Harassed by CIA?

I wonder if someone could do a "false" report of visitations from entities to see if CIA or someone would come calling. I'd love to see something where it was documented with hidden cameras in terms of what these 3-letter agencies ask about and what they really say.

One thing is - someone can say they are harassed by CIA, FBI, OSI, whatever. But like the EBEs - who has proof? It's as rare to get a photo or video of a UFO. It's rarer still to get video or audio proof of CIA people doing the harassing.

I'm on the side of the encounteree people, not the CIA - but really when someone says they are being harassed, how hard is it to carry around an audio device you could switch on when you think you are going to be harassed.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The only mention of CIA in the article is with regard to the web page.

There is at least one phone call telling Stan to be careful. It is a female voice.
Stan has filmed aerial objects on several occasions.
Stan has experienced certain strange phenomena for quite some time.

There is more to this than is being released.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

You are right. All he said was that it was black SUV's that were threatening him which could have been any government or military group.

And i'd really like to see more of the info come out if in fact there is more to what has been made public so far. His claims are big.. the evidence made public so far is zero. And he's gotta have it with this kind of story or he'll be laughed out of town and he's already half way there.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Darn I wanted to read the story in the OP but it's gone now...if anyone finds it and reposts it u2u me please! I might forget to check back.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
wow that page was removed quick!! When i found it the actual page had only been up for 30 minutes. Will try to hunt it down again

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Stan Romanek is the truth. I have been to several of his speeches. Every time he talks there is always UFO activity, i've seen it myself. His family and himself have been through so much, they need all the support they can get.

cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
wow that page was removed quick!! When i found it the actual page had only been up for 30 minutes. Will try to hunt it down again

I searched their site for it and only found two older articles. As skeptical as I am about Stan Romanek, stuff like that really makes me wonder.

Perhaps an email to the station asking why this story was retracted so fast is a good idea...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the link is working again

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

OMG

After reading that long article I have only one question to ask -

Is there anything that has NOT happened to this guy ?

(Wait, he never spoke of ray guns and dino pics from past)

top topics

join