It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Greer May Be The Best Hope We Have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
People dis Greer for making a buck on his life's passion but his business acumen doesn't make him less sincere. They also dis him for aludeing to information he has and then declining to elaborate due to a 'gentleman's agreement' or similar reasons.
Well perhaps its because of his adherence to his promises not to divulge certain information until an agreed upon time that gives him access to the movers and shakers of the world and to info that we ATSers would give our right arms for.
We ARE in the process of worldwide disclosure right now! It is being carefully regulated and controlled and Dr. Greer is basically our 'insider' keeping us abreast as best as he can.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The guy shoot's photographs of insect's at night and say's they are U.F.O's this i feel destroy's any credibility i can give him or his organisation.

If there is no trust then how can myself or anyone else beleive his claim's ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've never seen his moth pictures. Does anybody have a link? I looked in google images, but came up emptyhanded.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Well I didn't know about the insect thing. But the man's passionate about this. Maybe he gets a little caught up in things from time to time in his effort to learn as much about the phenomenom as he can. Occasionally he's going to get it wrong. Occasionally he's going to be deliberately misled and will divulge info he really believes to be true... but the important info he's collecting and disseminating can't be dismissed.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

[edit on 13-7-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Steven Greer is the best home we have...

for comedy relief

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Here's the video of the pictures. You're welcome.

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

Here's the video of the pictures. You're welcome.

video.google.co.uk...

Oh no, not rods!
I guess you're right, though. Just because he was fooled by rods doesn't mean he's not trying to get to the bottom of things. The phenomenom itself is a mystery, so people aren't always sure where to look. I just wish we could hear from all the supposed military and intelligence officials instead of just a few of them.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think he titled it superbly :The Disclosure Project

Well....you are getting a big wiff of it now
UFO sightings are increasing and you are getting better data. (Stephenville comes to mind) Whether what they saw was piloted by man or et.

However there are some folks out there that seem to win in every debunking attempt and even if

CNN and all the major news networks, NASA, Astrophysicists, Aeronautical engineers admitted that yes indeed ETs are here, they do have anti-grav machines, they do have technologies that would blow your minds, and they have been here for a long time.

The ETs or the Terrestrials in the know flew an antigravity machine down to where the nay sayers were standing and did a little flight pattern showing the 0-8000mph in 2 seconds demo.

3. offer them a demo ride on board the craft to take a spin around Jupiter in the drivers seat in a 10 minute ETA...

The "show me proof..god- D@&^it" naysayers crowd would still say
"HAWG WASH!!!! show me some real proof"

[edit on 7/13/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

I hope you saw the Larry King show the other night revisiting the Stephensville sightings with Ricky Sorrells telling of his startling daytime sighting of an object 300 feet above him and so expansive that he couldn't see the edge of it in any direction. He then discribed how he kept his eyes on it the whole time as it took off so quickly that if he had blinked he would have thought it had dissappeared.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Even Larry's resident skeptic Seth Shostak looked a bit taken aback by that.

new topics

top topics

join