It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Undead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I live in the wild, wild west. I dont need no stinking permit to own a gun.

Nor, in truth, much excuse to use one in my own home. Zombies or no zombies.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
to put decay back on track; the fact that magots could keep someone alive, one should worry about certain parasites that lay eggs under the skin. i've seen this on animal planet. so you have those things as a factor in the depletion of oxygen to the brain. oh and motor skills would decrease over decay stages. when nerves are gone, so is the use of the limbs.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i actually think thats actually a good reason to have suspicion and possible fear of zombies. have you seen how people are easily led around? psychologically, many of us are sheeple. as for me i prefer to be a proud and useful mule. what kind of barrier would be best to put over your home should an epidemic happen??

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
We always say that sometime when we're at a game, UPMC will release a virus on the fans, that will spread over the city and we'll have to escape haha.

You Yinzer’! How can you think about UPMC when Sid or Gino are on the ice??!!! Still though, I do have misgivings about the UPMC; their new logo on the Steel Tower seems to be flashing me messages … in Morse code… it tells me to shop at ‘Pants n’ At’….

Anyway, has anyone scouted out potential “zombie proof” locations in their hometown? In the Burgh here we have the ol’ Cahnty Jale. I like that one. Good thick stone walls and not too many entry points. Anyone have good safe-zones in Cleveland or Erie? We should think of these things people!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I have a HUGE fear of zombies.

LOL...better hope there is never a zombie walk in your area that takes you unawares. They usually do them during the day, but sometimes at night bar hopping as well. Would be too funny if you happened across one by accident.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

well in my town there are these grain silohs. that would be a good place, so would the building i live in because the soil around it would be a perfect digging ground for a mote and maybe some traps. think about this though, the mote is filled with acid and the drawbridge can be electrified. yeah undead army, try to take my freakin' fritos! i dare ya!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maggotwings
In the Book World War Z the virus that causes it is dormant inside us until it releases.

This statement makes it obvious that you never read the book. In the book, the infection starts in China.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I remember reading a news article on some news site, maybe about a year ago, from some asian country I believe... But anyway, there was a virus going around in a small town that was 100% fatal, but after being dead for about 2 hours, the people infected would come back to life for about another 2 hours I think and it said they were very aggressive and could not communicate or think properly. They would then die "again" and stay dead.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
lol... Read the date on that.

1st April 2005

Link

[edit on 4/8/2008 by Holy Mouse]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Don't worry about Zombies, we got it covered. The first of many to form, I present the N. Texas Zombie Extermination Force. We don't got our website up yet, but we do exist. Hopefully soon, other states will catch on.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForestSanctuary
the people infected would come back to life for about another 2 hours I think and it said they were very aggressive and could not communicate or think properly. They would then die "again" and stay dead.

that reminds me, i should return my box i got from... errr (falls over) rrrrRRrrr rrrRRRr but seriously where did you read that? i want to read it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Man look theres millions of zombies on this planet.
Zombies are real.
However they are very much alive and walking around talking and don't eat brains.Some of them even run country's.
Many of them work for the news media.
Big brother the tv show, people who watch that for example are zombies.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

you have a talent for understatement. wasn't this thread about the possibility of whether the dead could walk the earth? look at scientists man! they can get real evil in a quick way when it comes to playing god with all sorts of genetic experiments and chemical weapons. we already have deadly viruses that mutate and that target certain people. so how far fetched is the possibility?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join