It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hydrokinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
well im gonna start of by say does anyone know a good hydrokinesis sites i searched the web and just found junk and anyways i created this thread so people can post there experiences on hydrokinesis i myself had some events happen to me ive cooled the water down and also heated it up heh with my mind of course well anyways my 1st experience happend in the shower the water was to hot and i could not get the water to the right TEMP so i i cooled it of with my mind also when i was washing my hands the tap water normally takes from 5-7 min to heat up and about 20 min when the TEMP outside is
-2 to 0 C so any ways i got sick of waiting and made the water get a bit hotter also i have no doubt that i used hydrokinesis because i know the water TEMP as well as i know my
my ABCs

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i forgot to mention if you want to know what hydrokinesis is it
Mind over water

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

i know the water TEMP as well as i know my
my ABCs

Could you explain a bit more thoroughly what you mean by this? I have no idea whether you're talking about the clarity of a thermometer or some manner of intuition.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kohr-Ah

it just means that i know my houses water temp very well

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Have you ever verified this knowledge with a thermometer separately?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think all the different sub elements of mind over matter can only be attained through discipline and mental strengthening. The only way Im aware of, besides technological ways of doing it, is meditation and focus...

there really is no easy way..but one thing Im sure is you will only achieve it when you are not directly seeking a result. It will happen either when you least expect it to, or when nobody is around.

Thats just what I have experienced so far in my travels down the metaphysical path.
Im sure with more and more practice and focus, that these results I have achieved could change. And Im sure that everyone has different levels of strengths in certain areas.

But one thing I know for sure, is that if it is for the entertainment of others or for the purpose of simply ''showing off'' you won't be able to focus adequately enough to use the powers of your mind. Thats just my stance...

why do you want to control water?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

oh yes sorry i forgot to mention it was after i did it i realized that i performed Hydrokinesis
both times

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that cooling and heating the water is cryokinesis, not hydrokinesis. But either way those results are pretty awesome! Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
from what iv read you are getting the hang of it and with more practise you will be able to hydrokenate properly hydrokinesis doesnt relly mean heating and cooling water they sound like h20 just add water hydrokinesis is shall we say cleos power you have rikki and emmas power already and with more and more work you might even be able to cause waves or 2 snakes like charlotte did when she lost her tail and powers anyway iv shown how much i like the show and i wish you the best of luck ;p

new topics

top topics

join