It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed UFO Claimed From Dinosaur Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I found this article on ufodigest.com. They claim that an archeology team found a crashed ufo with alien bodies in it that dates from 150 to 200 million years ago. They link it to SERPO. A good read. Here's the link:

Ancient UFO

The article is 4 pages long. Does anyone know anything about the author, the website, etc? Also, can anyone give a brief description of the SERPO story.

Note: I don't buy this story or SERPO. I just find both entertaining. Others may disagree with me, that's cool. Hopefully this can be a fun discussion about what I think amounts to some crazies. Don't bother with the hoax crapola. I already think so too. Just found it interesting and wanted to share.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If such a story was true it'd be all over the news around the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So, weh 'av an sirius uFO. 20 million years old. No Less. And we have a lot of recent forsils, but nah UFO. Do you believe this to be utter crud? Which bit?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Why do you say that? Do you think the same about Roswell?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

I'd like to state again that I don't believe this story. What I'd like is info on the people behind this story. Do they make a living off of their website? Some Serpo info would be nice too. And don't link me to another thread. I don't want to read 500 pages of "Hoax!" "No it's not" BS arguing. I want a synopsis of the stories.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Just realized this ties in with the Skunkworks thread on the front page. Here's the link:
Did Future Humans Go Back in time and Eat All the Dinosaurs?
Crazy!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by Leto

Why do you say that? Do you think the same about Roswell?

The situation seems to not be comparable. SERPO story claims they have UFO and aliens in their possession and that they have determined the aliens to be a certain age, while in the Roswell story no one knows where the debris from the UFO is nor the bodies.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Why does one seem more unlikely than the other to you? Both seem to require some sort of faith or stretch of what you think reality is. Just because one has slightly more info it's more or less believable? They both seem to be a stretch to me. By the way, can you give a brief description of the SERPO story? What it is, where the story came from, that kind of thing?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by yourrolemodel]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sometimes you just gotta do it yourself! Here's the Wiki link about Serpo. Doesn't have much info though. Linda Moulton Howe, Victor Martinez, Sgt. Richard C. Doty, Majestic 12 and Paul Bennewitz are all mentioned. Not much more on Serpo than was in the UFO Digest article. Not many answers, just more questions. Back to the research it looks like.

Serpo on Wiki

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I could totally buy this. But what bugs me about this story is.

What part of southern [redacted] should we be looking into?

"The craft was transported to the State of [redacted] and then to the giant [redacted] lab complex in [redacted] and opened"

So what State is spelled "redacted"?

There's no way to properly investigate this or back it up or disprove it. Without these blanks filled in. IMO

[edit on 13-7-2008 by john-Q]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Wiki has nothing on Doty. That's interesting. Linda Moulton Howe I was familiar with because of Coast to Coast AM and Earth files, but it seems that she has an interesting background and is well respected as a journalist. That surprises me because of the discussion here on ATS about the CARET/Isaac drones. She doesn't have a very good reputation among some ATS members taking part in that discussion. Anyways here is her Wiki link:

Linda Moulton Howe

Wiki has nothing about "The ET Factor", the HBO documentary she was making when she had dealings with Doty.

Wiki also has nothing about Victor Martinez, the ufo researcher who brought Serpo to our attention.

Wiki pays off though when you search for Majestic 12. They were a committee put together by Truman to research UFOs after Roswell allegedly. Here's the Wiki link:

MJ 12

Bennewitz was an interesting character. He studied physics and became interested in UFOs. when he got some good photos of UFOs he contacted the Air Force who sent Doty to talk to him. Doty allegedly fed him misinfo over a period of time. The Dulce story originates here. Here's the Wiki link:

Paul Bennewitz

A very interesting read.

I hate it when things start linking together. Makes me think there's something to it all. Maybe this UFO is really from the dinosaur age! Maybe our future selves really did go back and eat all the delicious dinosaurs! Arrrgh! But there's really no proof of most all this, is there?

Wow! This thread has really turned into a UFO/Skunkworks primer! Future humans eating dinosaurs, a crashed UFO millions of years old, Serpo, CARET, MJ 12, Bennewitz, Linda Moulton Howe. Did I forget anyone?

top topics

join