It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Fantasy Football League

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'll send ya off an email tomorrow Novus.

xpert, it'll be fun and you never know, with beginners luck, you might win it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Right ive got an account and ive send you a U2U, ill await reply O if i don't post here within 24hrs can some one U2U me -- i usally forget since im always on TinWiki.

Fox

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How do i choose players ?

Fox

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
to mods:
can we have BTS points for winners and runners-up?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beastamerica

to mods:
can we have BTS points for winners and runners-up?

That would be cool...

We had something like that going on in the fantasy baseball leauge... but everyone gave up in the Fantasy baseball...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
How do i choose players ?

We have to do a draft. When we fill the league, we'll make a draft order for the teams in the league, then we'll take turns picking one player at a time until we have filled our roster.

Updated member list:

CONFIRMED
NovusOrdoMundi (joined)
TKainZero
SantaClaus
Bunch (joined)
beastamerica (joined)
ProTo Fire Fox (joined)
GAOTU789
xpert11 (joined)

INTERESTED
Techsnow
black_fox

We need at least 3-5 more people to join, but 7 more would be great. If I don't hear anything from the 5 confirmed/interested in the next couple days, I'll be sending u2u's out.

If anyone else reading this is interested, please post or u2u me. If you have any questions about the league or fantasy football in general, feel free to ask.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So would it be possible to get BTS points in this ? If a mod is part of the league, and i think one is, then the positions can be confirmed.

Fox

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

I very highly doubt it. We did picks last year on BTS where we picked who we thought would win, and that didn't give points.

This isn't an official ATS/BTS league, so I'm going to guess no, we won't get points.

People should play for fun, or for a learning experience, rather than BTS points.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So whats the latest, I have seen the thread been inactive for a while so I wonder if the interest has diminish...hopefully not because im ready to bring the HEAT!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I don't know, I sent out u2u's to TKainZero, Black_Fox, SantaClaus and Techsnow, and all of them except Techsnow have read the u2u's, but I haven't gotten a response back from anyone.

I'm not sure what the story is.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Novus...

Im in...

No doubt...

i will join...

I promise...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

When you get signed up at ESPN, send me a u2u with the email address you used to sign up.

If anyone else reading this is interested, please sign up at ESPN.com and send me your email address via u2u. We'll need at least one more person after TKain.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have an ESPN account already...

I have no idea what email i used to sign up for it, as it was YEARS ago...

The USername in ESPN is the same as it is here...

If you give me the leauge name, and password, i can just serch and join it...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

You can look in your account settings and information to find the email address. Or if you can't get in to your account, you can just make a new one.

The league is a private league and is set to invitation only, so even if I gave the link to the league no one would be able to join until I invited them.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Im up for it! I'll U2U the email address and hope we get it up and running soon. username on espn is celticfc2008 by the way.

[edit on 1/8/08 by CelticFC]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We got 7 members. Still waiting for an 8th.

I put a poll up on our league to decide when we should have the draft, assuming we at least get an 8th player. Vote on it and then we'll set a draft date.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
COMMON PEOPLE ONE MORE!!!!!! Hey if we dont get the slot from a current member we have two option I think

1. Give one more slot to one of us that is already part of the league...(pick me!!!! pick me!!!!)

2. Invite a non ATS member to join....I can get at least 10 that I know are FF junkies.

Either way failure is not an option... we are going to have a league this year... DAMN IT!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

We got TKain joining. He'll make 8.

Its not looking like we'll fill the remaining 4 spots from ATS. Others don't seem to be too interested.

So one of two options:

1) Reduce the league down to 8 teams only
2) You invite 2-4 friends (or more if you'd like, the most we can have in a league is 20, I believe)

Let me know what you want to do

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I let you know about it on Wednesday.... tomorrow i dont go work so I wont see my buddies...but also I would like to give the other members time to respond to the options you laid out in your last post...I dont have a problem with having a league of only 8 teams, actually it makes it fun with all the available free agents that you can pick at any given moment...

my option of bringing non members it was kind of a last resort thing that if we dont need to use it I dont think we should. But thats just me...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Actually the justification for an 8 team league because of the players that would be available is good. I hadn't really thought about that.

But I'll leave the spots open for now because we have three members who expressed interest in joining.

The spots will be open until August 22nd. If I don't hear anything from anyone by then, the league will be cut down to 8 teams. Reason being, we're going to be doing the draft shortly after that, and I can't keep it open forever. So if you're interested, now is the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join