It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of war upon US soil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
oh heck i'll repost

today i had an odd dream involving Israel, China and a mystery army in the USA.

so i was leaving a dark library in a hurry with two unknown friends and the female one asks me to distract someone then runs ahead, next it gets all scrambled(like fast forwarding).
suddenly im arguing with/being blocked by some woman in the exit corridor. i start moving closer to leave, but then she says if i touch her i'll be arrested(as if she has some kind of authority), so i move to scratch her in a taunting manner and she backs away as if afraid, then i reach again but this time i actually scratch her and suddenly it gets scrambled again.

it next shows me and my unknown friends driving on an empty freeway surrounded by green hills, next we see 2 US military trucks(one supply truck, one looks similar to a jeep) and from nowhere i hear someone saying the one supply truck is carrying the president then next thing i know im getting shot at with a ww2 german hand gun but no bullets hit me, but the shooter runs out of bullets so i pull out a hunting rifle and shoot back but no bullets hit.

just then we come to an intersection and from the rear the mystery army truck pulls up close, ramming and stopping the supply truck, on the left the chinese army truck(similar to a jeep) pulls in front of both US trucks, trapping us in then ..swoosh... the presidents trucks vanish into thin air, so next thing i see is me and my friends standing there looking around so i look at the chinese guy talking in cantonese and oddly i understand him saying "our target got away, we just found civilians and a local hunter, no use detaining them....." then i look around to see a hill covered in blood and corpses with israeli flags draped over the bodies, then it stops.

any thoughts or need of clarification? i just am not sure what to think.
[edit on 12-7-2008 by namehere]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
LOL to bad that sounded interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by namehere

Very interesting indeed. You may be interested in the threads found in my signature.
regards,
FG

join