It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the FDA using the salmonella fiasco to push its pro-irradiation agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is the FDA purposely dragging its feet on locating the salmonella source in order to push its agenda of food irradiation?

Tomatoes don't harbor salmonella, by the way. Neither do peppers, onions, cilantro or spinach. Salmonella only festers in factory-farmed animals, folks, and that means the real source of contamination is no doubt some animal factory upstream from the vegetable processing centers. So why isn't the FDA going after the animal factories that likely caused this whole fiasco? Because making Americans scared of their vegetables is a great way to advance the FDA's food irradiation agenda which would destroy virtually all the medicinal phytonutrients in plants.

Source: FDA Leaps from Tomatoes to Peppers in Desperate, Fumbling Fiasco of Failed Food Safety over Salmonella

The article states that most Americans are opposed to food irradiation. But by dragging out this salmonella contamination, the FDA can use this fear of contaminated vegetables to push their pro-irradiation agenda.

Irradiating all fresh produce would destroy the medicinal properties of the food, which would result in the blocking of the prevention of disease. This would in turn result in more sick people, that the pharmaceutical and medical industries profit from.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ionizing radiation can't be good. i wonder if they're going to try to seep it under the carpet, claiming it's like cellphones

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm pushing this topic back up to get some additional opinions.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just found this my self. Very good comments by Mike Adams.

www.naturalnews.com...

Also would like to point out... codex alimentarius is having crazy hits on google news searching.

join