It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for august 1st (end of the world)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Prediction for august 1st

Hello ATS members I am making a prediction for August the 1st.

My prediction is that we are going to see something new. An opening to heaven or dimension into a new universe.

My prediction are based on the cropcircles formations. I think they are trying to tell us something based on the Solar Eclipse and the start day of CERN LHC. Some how I think that when the Solar Eclipse start. CERN will start the machine and something big it's going to happen.

Keep your eyes open.

P.s. Please laugh after August if nothing happens

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
c'mon mate, it's gonna be 21.12.2012, but I'ld prefer it, if it were earlier.

You get your info 'out of cropcircles', please elaborate!

Samuel

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I predict the world ended 3 weeks ago.

And YOU are just a figment of your own imagination.
Think about it...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
August 1st - I'm scheduled to get my taxes done that day. I hate to spend my last moments here reminiscing over the previous year's financial difficulties.

Anyway, here's a video I uploaded to Youtube about a week ago regarding crop circles, CERN, and the timewave. It was a test project of mine I undertook to learn some video editing software, but then I had some weird synchronicities that compelled me to complete it by last Monday.

Video: www.youtube.com... (If possible, watch the high quality version - the standard compression quality is actually very poor)

The strange feeling I had led me to periodically check ATS for other members that might have felt something very strong take place at about the same time, and I found this thread on Monday afternoon which discusses a perceived shift in our timeline that took place late Saturday night/early Sunday. Much of what is discussed there is exactly what I felt.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

great video.

1 this year cropcircles have been telling us about this year solar eclipse, i'm not sure wich one it is

2 CERN is going to start turning the power and make there first test, in august I don't what day they going to make this test

3 also if john titor is correct then summer olympic should end this year

4 economy is going to drop to the lowest in the world history

if nothing happens then I want to see the X file movie

peace to end

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
you guys don't know me, but I predicted 9/11, also many other things, I just never posted them, I know its hard to believe, but I am predicting and event, not END OF THE WORLD scenario, but its going to lead to that and I am also adding 8/16 lunar eclipse to my predictions. the event is going to take humans to understand of dimension that we have never seen. its going to be big guys, we are going to be in awe, just like acient people used to see eclipse and think gods where doing that, most of us will have that feeling, and other will yawn, I'll be under the bed.
good luck

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just hope this doesn't all happen before I get to see The Mummy which opens August 1st. What a waste of special effects that would be!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by newkid

Is English not your first language? I gather from your profile that you're living in northwestern Texas, but that's about all. Just curious. Your manner of writing is almost -- alien?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
would you believe that someone predicted 8/2 to be the END OF THE WORLD, wow 2 predictions, imagine if people start predicting more EW, I would start hidding underground,

dmento, live with it, be tough.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It better not end on August 1st! I am planning my wedding for September 13th! It can't end before then, I forbid it.

But seriously, people have been predicting the world since the end of time. When the world ends, I don't think it will be all of a sudden, I think there will be strange and catastrophic events that lead up to it. And yes, we have had some very strange and sad things happen recently regarding wars, a lot of storms and economic crisis' but I honestly don't think it's any worse than stuff that has happened in any other time period before us.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

If the world ended three weeks ago how would that be a prediction? Wouldn't that be a realisation?

Anywho, I am certainly ready for the world to end, wish one of you guys would be right for once.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Personally, if it's going to end soon, I hope it gets delayed until at least the 10th. The 1st is my little girls birthday, and then on the 2nd (assuming I get my car problems straightened out) we leave for our family summer vacation until the 10th. A whole week camping without technology. I think the end of the world can wait until after that.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
lol I was hoping that you would have a little more organization than this. The world is going to end because crop circles are trying to tell us something? There have been thousands of crop circles over the past century, why hasn't the world ended sooner? Why on August 1st?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Crop circles are mad by HUMANS. So why does everyone think the world is going to end on based on something we create for media publicity, and attention? Do these crazy farmers, and space freaks know more then everyone else, or is it all just for fun to see how many of us crap ourselves?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I guess there is some good news in it all. The world will be a better place, right?

The other thing that comes to mind is my birthday is August 25th, so I won't be growing a year older, YAHOO!!!! It's good news to me.

Also, about predicting 9/11 do you have any evidence at all that you did this??

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Around that time is the 27th of Rajab when prophet Mohammed ascended.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

You would prefer it earlier? Are you serious?

No offence but that comment is worse than even what terrorists would want lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
2 CERN is going to start turning the power and make there first test, in august I don't what day they going to make this test

No they aren't testing in August, all they are doing is turning it on and doing the first particle injections. The big stuff which is the actual particle collisions which will MAYBE do all the funky stuff like create micro black holes isn't going to happen for another couple of months after the initial particle injections.

I'm sorry but without further evidence and not hear say I cannot believe your prophecy, that and the fact you contradicted yourself in the thread title which differs from the content of the thread and your lack of research regarding the LHC

Predictions like these are like viruses for society all they do is promote fear which in turn leads to more end of the world predictions which gives us more fear until we're overloaded with predictions and fear that we're likely to purposefully make one happen just to have done with it

[edit on 21/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well it's August 2nd and we are all still alive...well I am anyways! I guess I will see my birthday after all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join