It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Snow dies at 53

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I don't care what a person does in the "Limelight" as you put it ,there are people here that obviously cared about this person.Is it your thing to ridicul the dead and beatup on the ones who morn them or do you have any humanity at all.We are talking about what kind of person you choose to be.

i ridiculed and beat up no one. perhaps you should set your emotional self aside for one moment and try to be objective. you know, that might even help you see things a little more clearly on topic. but everyone's a saint once they die, eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Intrepid. If you dont know of Tony Snow how can you stiffle all but warm condolences?
Tony was a reporter whom found fame and fortune on the Fox News as a pundit/analyst journalist. His role on Fox and the subsequent helping of the Rep party got him the job of US Whitehouse Press Spokesman for the Bush admin.
And he being treated as a US Hero or a Great American is a Disshonor too those whom Have lost their lives For the US. Which Tony Did Not Due.

Its Sad that he was lost too Cancer at a Young age IMO.
But the pontification by our Right Wingers regarding Tony as if he is a Veteran Soldier whom has Fallen in War is Gross and Missleading.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Snowfall

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
i ridiculed and beat up no one. perhaps you should set your emotional self aside for one moment and try to be objective. you know, that might even help you see things a little more clearly on topic. but everyone's a saint once they die, eh?

The problem with this post is that it has precisely nothing to do with Tony Snow.

Whether one is happy or sad Tony Snow is dead is up to each of us to decide and, to the extent they are expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, such opinions are welcome.

Let's please end the personal commentary and bickering and stick to the topic, which has nothing to do with what any member thinks of another member.

Further off-topic posts will be subject to removal.

Thanks for your cooperation.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if you are paid to lie to your fellow countrymen for a paycheck each week, you should not exspect mourning and nashing of teeth when you pass on.
i would not wish cancer on anyone. that being said karma does exist, and when your lies help facilitate the deaths of thousends of american troops and hundreads of thousends of iraqis you should exspect a good heap of karma headed your way.

this man was the worst type of liar. i say that because he was good at it. very good. he could spin very well , and in a sick way that is almost a compliment. Dana Perino is soo see through it is embaressing. Tony Snow could make you doubt yourself for a second. at least till he stopped spinning and you took another look at the true facts.

did i wish his death on him?
no.
am i sad he is gone?
no.

you do messed up things in life dont exspect people to miss you.
tony snow was no ghandi.
he was no jesus christ.
he was a paid liar.
get off your high horses.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why was my post of topic it was about TONY SNOW! seriously why was it removed? I gave me opinon on the man, is free speech going from ATS too?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I don't care if I get a warn what I have to say needs to be said . That is one of the most if not the most blatant disrespectful posts that I have read during my time on the boards . Saddam got a fairer airing after he was executed then Snow has gotten . No need to wonder any more why people took cell phone pics of a person while they were being trampled on in a department store. Society is doomed if this kind of attitude prevails .

[edit on 13-7-2008 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It's very unfortunate that this thread has resulted in a great deal of staff attention, taking an inordinate amount of overall time from other issues throughout ATS. We have a disconcertingly high number of removed posts for various valid reasons in this thread. Regardless of your opinion of Mr. Snow's contribution to political media, those who engaged in gratuitous grave dancing should be ashamed.

While we work hard to ensure that nearly any topic can be discussed here on ATS, this thread has become untenable because of distinct lack of class and restraint. Unfortunately, I'm closing this thread to new posts, but keeping it live as a reminder of how not to react to news such as this.

NOTE: This action has no bearing on my or ATS staff's opinion of Mr. Snow and his politics but is a direct result of the amount of staff intervention required. We often close threads, of any topic, where conversation has gotten out of hand... this is one such case.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join