It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knockout Punch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I read this in a ebook called Jedi Training in Psychic Self Defense :

''Let's say someone is attacking you, and they are calling you on a weakness. Even if their perception of your weakness is wrong, it doesn't matter. No opinion is true. However, on some level, they are absolutely correct. To find the true weakness that they are poking at, we must feel it with our own body. Finding our own weakness is the gateway to spaciousness. Then our job is to soften it. When we do this, the antagonist is forced, through a mirror effect, to confront their own corresponding weakness...we must hold space for the person, allowing them to process the experience..''

Im not a religious person, but I find Jesus to be a supremely enlightened being. I believe that we can all attain a ''christ consciousness'' so to speak. As the experience is one that transcends words.

Heres what brother jesus had to say:

"Blessed are those that soften what is rigid, for they will receive sustenance from the earth, nature, or subtle forces of creation."
[depending on how you are translating aramaic.]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
Im not a religious person, but I find Jesus to be a supremely enlightened being.

How do you know this?
Stories and tales are all there are!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

everything is a story and a tale in this universe...you are a story and a tale. This thread isn't about Jesus any how, why not check out the link?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the book recommendation

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I didn't find the opinions of the author very convincing but I thought you might be interested in a recent TV series, 'Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves.' Throughout the episodes the presenter returns to ideas about Chi. You see people being affected by mental and physical moves. Pretty damn interesting stuff. Here's a YT extract that you can use as a jump-off if you like it...

top topics

join