It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for a camping site...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I decided to go camping with some friends around the end of August, but we cant really decide where to go. In the past ive camped at Lake Texoma, Turner Falls, Lake Lavon, and even Galveston state park.

I want to go to a new place this time. Does anybody have any good suggestions or ideas as to where A good place to camp is?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Really? no one has any good ideas for places to camp?

Hmmmm.... Come on, somebody must have some ideas.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There is always K.O.A CampGrounds! They are professionally maintained and fairly cheap.
Address above searches their locations.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks. That helps alot. I will check it out right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Our favorite campground is McCormicks Creek State Park in Indiana. Tennessee has some beautiful campgrounds as well. Of course I hear that Yellowstone Nat. Park is simply amazing, I can't wait to camp there someday.

Rush

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Personally I'm rather fond of Cooper's Lake in PA, and Schroon Lake in NY is pretty cool too. I'd recommend either one of them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Does anyone know of some good camp grounds in Colorado, oklahoma, or mabye even Montana? Also I think they allow camping at the Grand Canyon. Has anyone camped their? If so was it worth it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Love camping. And yes, they do allow camping at the Grand Canyon. But it is in a certain area I believe.

top topics

join