It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** FREE ** Survival E-Books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi all fellow enthusiasts

I have managed to get hold of quite a selection of E-Books on our favorite topic

what i need to know is how can i list them here for you to see what i have and then i'll take requests, upload them to a file sharing site and make them available to all members here.

because i have about 100 i dont want to type them out one by one, would like to copy the file name somehow and paste it here. any sujestions on how i can do this and a good free file sharing site.

Trekker
edit to add this

11 steps to survival fm-21-76
aids to survival
be your own body gaurd
bush craft
camp life in the woods
captain daves survival guide
citizens homeland defense guide
civil prepardness guide
combat survival and evasion
common sense guide to being prepared
disenfecting after the flood
essential underground handbook
fieldcraft
free hot tips on survival by green beret
handbook of nots and splices
how to prepare for any disater
injurious plants
mormon emergancy preperation
national security emergencies
out of home defence
pioneering knots and lashings
providence cooperative survival
risks and hazards-state by state guide
special forces caching techniques-tc31-29a
summaries of soviet civil defence research reports-fema rr-27
survival mcrp 3-02f fm 21-76
survival evasion and recovery mcrp 3-02h
us marine corps mwtc summer survival course handbook
wildernes survival handbook

Plus many more

[edit on 12-7-2008 by trekker]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Are they in .pdf format, or what?

Are they free from copyright restriction?

If you purchased them from somewhere, and they're protected by copyright, you can't just repost them for free.

But if you downloaded them from somewhere offering royalty-free e-books, that's cool. Why don't you just post the link to the place where you got them?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i got hem from a friend, and there are in pdf and also .doc format, about 200mb all up, some are copies of web pages and some are copies of manuals, i dont believe there is any copy right restrictions on them, how would i find out?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well you could put them all in a zip, upload to megaupload.com or rapidshare.com and post a link.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A good web-site for survival in the wilderness is Survival IQ.

It has great information such as good plants and bad, and etc. However, reading books is much different then an actual camping trip. You learn a lot more when you experience the wilderness.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hello,
Hi, Although I have been on this site many time before - just reading the articles and such, I just joined this group today looking for exactly what you have - survival guides. Did you get them posted to this group anywhere?

If not is there anyway you could zip them up and email them to me or send me a link to them?

I'm trying to prepare for myself and my family - of not from the "G" from some other event like those written about like 2012.

Sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,
SammiG

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here you go, video.i2ievolution.com...

go there make an account and upload them one by one
let me know if you have any problems

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i'll look into that site, but at the moment i have loged to many hours and restricted to dial up speed when my penilty finishes, i'll be back on braodband, i'll upload then

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, better doublecheck the copyrights. ATS has rules against posting copyrighted stuff. Some ebooks state that they are legally available for free distribution, but most of them you aren't supposed to do that.

new topics

top topics

join