It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Are you being lied to by the news? Here's a few news casters that will tell you the story of how you are.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Disgusting. And the fact is, judges can be bought. The law, right and wrong, are all up for sale in America.

The golden rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I'm mostly a suporter of my country. I believe that America is not perfect, but it is the closer then most other countries. However capitalisim is the name of the game here. It all works out for the best in the end.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Whistleblowers coming out of Fox?Now I'm impressed.

We knew about Monsanto, but how many stories are 'out there' and not 'in here'??

It's America's cancer and its called - money!!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I too support my country. But actions without honor cannot be excused by the bottom line. And in this era, what counts is the profit factor. A profitable company like Monsanto uses it's big $$$ club to get it's way. And people too often refuse to do what's right based on how it will effect their income.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

There is alot of confusion in the world today as to what is right and what is wrong. People bleed out ignorance in the name of more money. We are however each responcable for our own understanding of what we put into our bodies.

My point is becareful when you from the idealistic utopain perspective start pointing out "evils" in this world as you're finger will quickly get crampped and all twisted up.

Personally, I understand how all this does play into 2012. I believe the only "evil" people can help rid the world of is that within themselves.

We "vote" with our money. Don't like it? Turn vegan.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How bout this then, Don't like the ways of america? Stop using money. Grow your own food, go drink water from a river. camp for the rest of your life. You wanna take down money? If everyone stopped using it, it would be of no value. I'm waiting for the day when we go back to the barter system.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
More info on fox news you never knew!
\
Watch this

new topics

top topics

join