It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this Picture.... My first Alien Picture

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Was in Mexico last week with my family and I was able to catch my first Alien with my new camera. Or actualy I was permittet to take this picture.

What you guys think?

Extreme High Res

www.aquaware.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Lense flare or piece of reflective debris from the Piñata.

There. debunked.

Please move to skunkworks.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

LOL thanks that was quick and some funny stuff you said.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
New digital camera? If so, I have to tell you that orbs, flares, and other camera 'artifacts' are much more common with digital cameras than film cameras. Part of the problem seems to be that, as the cameras get smaller and smaller, the flash gets closer to the lens and small bits of dust, lint, moisture, etc. which are very close to the lens get illuminated by the flash and appear to glow because of the reflected light.

If you happen to be trying to get photographic anomalies, turn off your built-in flash. That will minimize the number of false orbs and similar artifacts you get.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Its the real deal, no lense flare no flash no dust....

Its an alien.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Looks to me like a fingerprint smudge. Those aliens and their greasy fingers!
I suppose if I was in mexico, I would just be a tourist?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think it's a little girl swing at an invisible pinata.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Its the real deal, no lense flare no flash no dust....

Its an alien.

And you know it's an alien, how?

If we are going with supernatural explanations, why not a faerie? Or a ghost? Or a extra-dimensional being? Or a vampire in it's mist form? Or a top-secret US government weapon in stealth mode? Or the little girl's soul going for a little stroll? Or your own wishful thinking?

Fact is, you have just as much evidence it is one of the above as you do it's an alien. That is...no evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Unless the aliens are greasy smears on the lens I dont think its real, I mean why would they appear in the middle of a p inyata party?! LMAOAO put this in the jokes section for gods sake!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i bet you cant debunk my pictures of aliens.

www.hyscience.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thats the best you guys can do?

I show you a life form from another planet and all i get is greasy fingers, dust balls, orbs and something else....

Debunk it poeple....

You cant....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You must think we're all idiots or something. Seriously, stop with the point grabbing and post something worth wasting a few minutes of my life over.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Dude, or dudett. You have a picture that is EASILY, absurdly easily, recognized as a smudge on the lens, and claiming that blurry photo is high res.
Prove your point that it's anything other than a blur or smudge, and then we'll see about debunking it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I never seen a picture on here that even closely looks like a alien someone took.Unless you wanna call aliens of pics people post on here from websites.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
OK...it may kinda sorta somewhat resemble a paler version of those glob aliens that followed Thundarr the Barbarian around. But that's all you're getting out of me.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
OK...it may kinda sorta somewhat resemble a paler version of those glob aliens that followed Thundarr the Barbarian around. But that's all you're getting out of me.

Not to get off topic here, but I gotta deny Ignorance, even concerning Saturday morning cartoons...

Those 'glob aliens' did NOT follow Thundarr the Barbarian around. They followed Zandor, Tarra, and the rest of "The Herculoids" around.

....Oh, and their names were "Gleep" and "Gloop".

Ookla the Mok and Princess Ariel were the ones that hung around with Thundarr.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

My bad. You're right. Herculoids and Thundarr were always shown as a 1-2 punch. I got them mixed up. My mistake.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
What the hell am I supposed to be looking at?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
if that white thing is suppose to be an alien, guess again, kind of looks like a male or....beeep

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You guys would not know what a picture of an alien looks like if it pokes you in the face....

Its an alien for sure...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join